**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Constructive steps to show appreciation

Here are a dozen things I believe Kabam can do to show customer appreciation and truly build good will:

1. Hire outside consultants and coders to fix the code and eliminate the bugs.
2. Host an AMA on reddit with the lead devs to allow transparent communication with the customers (as promised after 12.0) and help clarify what is the vision of the devs for this game.
3. Give every player 800 units to compensate for the extraordinary bugs that were draining our units over the past few months.
4. Allow players that did not receive the 5* awakening gem to receive the gem after reaching 200 pi.
5. Remove diminishing returns and reinstitute the percentage based system.
6. Remove champion ratings.
7. Improve rewards across the board to be commensurate with effort and player progression. Make rewards desireable.
8. Allow players to re-lock Pure Skill and receive a refund on units. OR give players a refund on Pure Skill (without re-locking the mastery) and make it unlocked for all players for free.
9. Remove spidey and nightcrawler from AW defense and from AQ until the evade bug is fixed. Delay release of the new spidey until the evade bug is fixed.
10. Remove timers from AQ and AW.
11. Review 4 champs each month to buff and balance. (Please start with Karnak)
12. Remove item caps from the inventory and bring alliance revives back.

I am confident that if Kabam should implement these 12 steps, good will would abound in the community and competition would not be hindered at all.

Comments

• Options
    Lol at number four , are you the one who didn't receive the 5* awakening gem crystal?????
  • Options
    GreatScottGreatScott Posts: 106
    definitely 4 I was at 199k when they did the 200k cutoff. i got 5 5* and none duped. I am still bitter about that. Everyone who reaches 200k should of got the awakening gem.
  • Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    I didn't receive an awakening crystal? WTF??
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    They should give everyone 2 5* gems for all this ****. I'm loving the new bug that makes champs just stand there unresponsive.
  • Options
    StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Man this post would be ideal but I think they rather see people stop playing since they cannot cease antagonizing their playerbase.

They get a few things right and then so many things wrong they are unwilling to backtrack on. Then the bugs that arise as a result of it take forever to fix.

Still holding out hope but my interest is waning.
  • Options
    Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    @StavelotXote I wonder what is holding them back from taking these steps. Do they just not have the budget for it? I can't imagine that they are deliberately trying to antagonize the playerbase.

Maybe they can find ways to make money through customizable things that don't affect gameplay. Like maybe they can sell rare skins for the characters. Or rare sp3 animations. Then they don't need to be so punitive with rewards and with pots etc
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Didn't this post get deleted twice? Seriously though, what are you trying to achieve? You know they won't follow any of your suggestions
  • Options
    @gbsarkar No I had made a different post that was not constructive so they deleted it. This one is non-accusatory and constructive. Nothing inflammatory.

Why do you think they won't accept any of these suggestions?
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★

Why do you think they won't accept any of these suggestions?

I think you know that very well. Many of the things you listed (like CR/DR, Awakening Gem, etc) have already been addressed and they have clearly stated they won't be doing that and as for the rest, I don't see Kabam doing that
  • Options
    Well I am hoping that they will think things over and consider generating some genuine good will and positive customer relations. Even if they did the other 9 things besides the three you consider to be improbable, it would go a long way I think.
  • Options
    StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    I dunno. Just feels like they tried to change too much too fast. And with all of these changes being done simultaneously, it seems they don't integrate well with one another. Add in old bugs with new ones and here we are.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Player appreciation has started and I don't feel very appreciated after 3 years. I don't need xp, I am level 60, I don't need gold cause I have 7 million. I am not currently in an Alliance so the price changes for Alliance events doesn't effect me, and I don't get Glory because I am not in an Alliance...so...got anything in that bag for me Wiz?
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Player appreciation has started and I don't feel very appreciated after 3 years. I don't need xp, I am level 60, I don't need gold cause I have 7 million. I am not currently in an Alliance so the price changes for Alliance events doesn't effect me, and I don't get Glory because I am not in an Alliance...so...got anything in that bag for me Wiz?