**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crystal drops ?!?

Why this game is programmed to drop all those low tier champs ? Last champs from 5* crystal: Groot, Red hulk, Khamla, Iron patriot. Same situation with 4* crystal also no 4* from PHC in maybe half a year. Also that 1 euro crystal 2 champs that i didint want was Hyperion and Quake as i have them high dupped and r5 but again crystal gives Hyperion which was like less than 10 % chance... It takes away all the motivation to play and i have almoast max t4cc of all classes and ton of t4b expiring but nobody to rank... Whats next from 5* ? She hulk ?

Comments

• Options
    wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Yes
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    If you keep posting after they remove your old post for spam they are going to ban you. Just wanted to warn ya as I hate to see you get banned for not knowing ;)
  • Options
    ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    wSWeaponX wrote: »
    Yes

Probably wont play this game when that happens, but whose decision is to program game in this way ? Whats the point ?
  • Options
    chev327fox wrote: »
    If you keep posting after they remove your old post for spam they are going to ban you. Just wanted to war ya ;)

I know they banned me before for being angry at that all known nerf fest
  • Options
    chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Zarakik wrote: »
    chev327fox wrote: »
    If you keep posting after they remove your old post for spam they are going to ban you. Just wanted to war ya ;)

I know they banned me before for being angry at that all known nerf fest

Okay no worries. Maybe i should not try to help anymore... all I do is get flagged when I try to help people... really I now see I should just lurk and let the gremlins play :D
  • Options
    Next 5* that i got from 5* crystal - Pheonix only good thing about her is prestige they now give rank down tickets and i even dont have anybody to rank up and im 2 years and 8 months daily in this game. Thank u Kabam
  • Options
    Loot box mechanism,very complex and smart.it is pushing you,to pay,otherwise you get just the junk heroes.totally obvious.i will be warned too,the truth is not nice....
  • Options
    Loot box mechanism,very complex and smart.it is pushing you,to pay,otherwise you get just the junk heroes.totally obvious.i will be warned too,the truth is not nice....

Yeah its stupid when 2 people open 5* crystals in alli at similar time and both get Khamala K what chance it would be in real life ? Probably less than 1%