When is the server maintenance compensation arriving?

The overall in game package is what I mean. Not the Modok and Aq comepensation. You said the end of the week and technically it is. Any info on this? @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Member Posts: 981 ★★
    End of the week is actually Sunday imho mate. There is a sticky on the main forum page with pages and pages about this, and Kabam have updated it ongoing

Hope that helps
  • JFerg114JFerg114 Member Posts: 122
    This will be coming a day after never and before Armageddon. I would say hold your breath but really what's the point.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Member Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I think the plan is to send out the compensation in tandem with the release of Bases.
    @JFerg114

Mate see the stick I mentioned please. It lists everything you will get as compo and when. Kabam have been very thorough and have updated it a lot. It will be sent out this week

The problem is, a lot of people think they will be getting a payout similar to the 12.0 one. It wont be 1% of that im afraid, just what is due

@DarkestDestroyer You mention my name as if I was the OP
  • IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Member Posts: 648 ★★★
    If you read the main threads that show up on the main page of the forums it says today. Since there are 24 hours in a day it could come anytime today.
    @IAmNotUrMom (great name by the way)

I read it as this week, ie by Sunday. Does it actually say anywhere amongst those many pages that it would be Friday? I dont have the heart to try and find it!
    JFerg114 wrote: »

This post has confused me I must admit?
  • SvainSvain Member Posts: 453 ★★
    cc1hoecppcxb.gif
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Member Posts: 2,883 ★★★★★
    JFerg114 wrote: »

You tagged the wrong destroyer lol.

You wanted @Dave_the_destroyer not me @JFerg114
  • ZenioZenio Member Posts: 106
    Coming tomorrow cause saturday is end of week!
    Saturday, hmmmm lemme think oh yes Kabam is definitely around on the weekends what were we thinking!