**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Projectile Specials Hovering/Slowing Down

Can we get an answer to why specials like Agent Venom's second and Strange's first hover/slow down heavily right before they hit you? I cannot tell you how many times I've been rewarded for evading specials like these but I still end up getting pegged with damage. First fight in AQ, Agent Venom with 3 taps from Wolvie left and the game slows down Agent Venom's second special. I went from a perfect fight 100% to 5% because the game registered damage, applied bleed and incinerate BUT WAIT, I also received my dexterity buff for evading at the right time.

This isn't the first time this has happened but this is getting a bit ridiculous. We are talking about some of the easiest, slowest specials to evade. A noob could evade these things. But a seasoned player? This is a joke. This seems like another scheme/scam to force money out of pockets. These aren't the only places either where dexterity buffs are rewarded for properly evading attacks period and being damaged anyways.