**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LoL - Blue Cyclops - unstoppable at 0 bar? BUG?

Am i missing something? why is he unstoppable at 0 bar or not at 1 bar??yz2xig9gdp4b.png
okjmbv045wrq.png

Comments

• AnonymousAnonymous Posts: 508 ★★★
    I believe he goes unblockable until he either hits you or reaches 2 bars of power.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Anonymous wrote: »
    I believe he goes unblockable until he either hits you or reaches 2 bars of power.

Yup he’s right. Even after baiting his L1, he’s still unblockable.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    Tjk602 wrote: »
    Am i missing something? why is he unstoppable at 0 bar or not at 1 bar??yz2xig9gdp4b.png
    okjmbv045wrq.png
    after he has use a SP he get this unblablok. And. To remove. It. U need to push him to Sp2. Ore let him hit u. But. Then. Tip. Itersup him. And. Try to itersup when he almost have. 1 bar dash away. And then itersup.

• Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Tjk602 wrote: »
    okjmbv045wrq.png
    after he has use a SP he get this unblablok. And. To remove. It. U need to push him to Sp2. Ore let him hit u. But. Then. Tip. Itersup him. And. Try to itersup when he almost have. 1 bar dash away. And then itersup.

Do you have any tips for intersup?

• [/quote] after he has use a SP he get this unblablok. And. To remove. It. U need to push him to Sp2. Ore let him hit u. But. Then. Tip. Itersup him. And. Try to itersup when he almost have. 1 bar dash away. And then itersup.

[/quote]

Did anybody understand what it is saying
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★

[/quote]

Did anybody understand what it is saying
    [/quote]

This is actually one of Gamer his more readable posts.