**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"On multiple accounts"

Hi everyone. I just want to confess one of my biggest habits when it comes to playing games and also seek help. Well as you can see, i have created so much accounts that I, myself dont know when to stop. Am I the only one with this crazy habit? Or am I just this crazy?? And also, for veterans umm do i get punished for multiple accounts? Do my main account get banned? I mean, i love them and i wish to make more to create 2 alliance with all my accounts (I know, im very addicted). Thank you!

Anyways, I'm not here to brag and i need real advice and help to stop this urge to create new accounts. T.T
Also, i have 22 active accounts with 10 inactive due to forgotten passwords and email.

r9hebcavp3bc.jpg
lfy988kme40b.jpg
j1fcx7l08i7v.jpg
uaifssclbk4h.jpg
908rmyubhqy2.jpg
9d3byo3uu2ng.jpg
3cto5g3eiz7z.jpg

Comments

• RyuichiRyuichi Posts: 19
    KombatGod wrote: »
    You're a sick puppy, 22 active accounts :s

i know lol. i feel bad about myself now thinking all the trouble ive done doing them all. :/
  • LightvayneLightvayne Posts: 510 ★★★
    Damn man. and I have trouble keeping up with the 3 I have. o_O;
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Ryuichi wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I just want to confess one of my biggest habits when it comes to playing games and also seek help. Well as you can see, i have created so much accounts that I, myself dont know when to stop. Am I the only one with this crazy habit? Or am I just this crazy?? And also, for veterans umm do i get punished for multiple accounts? Do my main account get banned? I mean, i love them and i wish to make more to create 2 alliance with all my accounts (I know, im very addicted). Thank you!

Anyways, I'm not here to brag and i need real advice and help to stop this urge to create new accounts. T.T
    Also, i have 22 active accounts with 10 inactive due to forgotten passwords and email.

I can actually understand filling one alliance with you own accounts (although I would keep it to one bg inside an active alliance, if I had the time)

If you have the time and energy to keep up multiple accounts, so it. If that's what makes it fun for you, enjoy. It's a game after all, ment to be fun. If it's the starting over and growing fast in the beginning that gives you great pleasure, then start over a lot, but I would advise to drop the old accounts.

To answer one of your questions, it's okay to have multiple accounts. You won't get band unless you use third party software or do other stuff against their ToS. Having 22 accounts isn't against their ToS so you're good there.

My personal opinion is that 3 accounts is the max. Even if you have all the time in the world, there are only so many hours in a day. If I where you I would pick two accounts, join an active alliance and don't use the other accounts at all. If after a few weeks you are unhappy with just two accounts, then take another one, or go back to playing 22 if that's what you preferred. From the pictures I can see you don't log in on every account every day, I would advise to log in 3 times a day to do some stuff. If you have time to do that with half of your accounts, then at least that half is growing.

TL;DR drop the accounts that you aren't growing every day.
  • KingyakoopaKingyakoopa Posts: 203
    You need counseling... Kabam should provide a number to call...
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    That's crazy. Hope someone can help you!