**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is danger sense in LoL magik confirmed working?

Is this confirmed fixed? Just want confirmation before going in.

Comments

• MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    I’ve heard nothing about the fix being implemented. Asked the other day and didn’t get a response.
  • CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    They said they fixed it, for whatever that is worth
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    I would not bet on it. They were supposed to fix the danger sense against ice phoenix and never did that as of wednesday (post maintenance).
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    @vinniegainz just curious how is it supposed to work on ice Phoenix. Not a dimensional being so danger sense shouldn't work and to my knowledge on syn you can apply it to all villains and mystics pending who you pair him with and ice doesn't fit those categories either. Am I missing something?
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Wil6541 wrote: »
    @vinniegainz just curious how is it supposed to work on ice Phoenix. Not a dimensional being so danger sense shouldn't work and to my knowledge on syn you can apply it to all villains and mystics pending who you pair him with and ice doesn't fit those categories either. Am I missing something?

Yes combo champs are villains, he works for other combo champs.od2b2vcwnw0p.png
  • Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    Ahh did her ages ago with mep didn't even notice the villain tag. Cheers.
  • quando213quando213 Posts: 82
    Wil6541 wrote: »

Yes combo champs are villains, he works for other combo champs.od2b2vcwnw0p.png

I don't remember Voodoo Skull having a villain tag. Maybe Dark Phoenix is a villain, so Ice Phoenix also is.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    I just had a LOL run and brought Dorm to activate danger sense (mystic tag), that worked. Still don’t know if the dimensional being tag works though.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Anyone have a firm answer on this?
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    thank you! @Cliffordcan
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey OP. Just chiming in to confirm that this should be working correctly now. Thanks for your patience on this one.