**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[LOTB] Leaders of the Battlerealm

We're looking for daily players, who are able to communicate strategy, to ensure we win most if not all of our AW. With just 10 ACTIVE members right now, we already have an alliance rating of 307K and an average member rating of 30K. We have already started our first war, and we are ready to rock and roll with ACTIVE only players... If you have a LINE account, even better.

Higher level players, who prove to be active, will get promoted to officer much sooner than other alliances will promote you.

Comments

• ReggieReggie Posts: 221
    We’re at half a mil now and still looking for daily players.
    rgfg2rcumnoe.png
    6faqdiov97mb.png
    We are still looking for new members.
    Alliance Rating 1,829,899
    War Rating 299
    Average Member Rating 67,774

Only 3 spots open currently. We just moved up another Tier, and we are continually growing... Who wants some?
    In an effort to continually recruit from here, rather than in the “childish ridden” global chat room... I enjoy returning to this thread to update you all on our accomplishments and the opportunity to come play with an amazing team of players. We currently have a full roster, but we will have an opening on tomorrow once the SA rewards drop. One of my officers is taking one of his baby accounts into another alliance to help them out a bit, and we would like to bring another active player in. Line is required for effective communication. You need to be Level 25, however there is no hero rating requirement because what is most important to us is that you participate and communicate well. The more skilled you are at using your champs, the better.

vezek2br7shq.png
    n7kfxwavib0q.png

As you can see, we have grown into a 3.1 million alliance. With a War Rating of 796. We are currently in the Tier 14 in AW. Silver 1 for War Seasons, and we expect to step into the Gold 1-3 Level before the end of this season. If you join now, you will have ample time to participate in the 5 required wars to become eligible for season rewards, as we do AW 3 times weekly. We are in the Advanced Tier in AQ, and we consistently complete our maps in all 3 battle groups at 100%. Currently doing 33222 but looking towards starting Map 4 in the next week or so. As of right now, donations are not required, but encouraged. Donation requirements will begin once Map 4 is started. Please contact me on the Line App, if you’re interested.

Line ID: bigdaddyrva
    IGN: Big Daddy RVa
    We’re still looking 👀
    Just as I figured... we moved into Tier 13 at the end of our AW on yesterday. Next up is Tier 12, where the 5* Shards will be dropping. We are also currently ranked in Silver 1 for War Seasons. One step away from Gold.

Contact me on Line for quicker responses. Line ID is bigdaddyrva & my IGN is Big Daddy RVa.

cl4pqby2t19e.png
    n46c4dzo0hbx.png
    We filled up, but some were just not working for us. We're serious about our rewards, and we expect you to do your part if you choose to run with us. Looking for a truly active alliance, who will be in the Gold Bracket for rewards Season 1... Hit me up. Get in before we start the next AW.
    Just like I predicted. nj11zqk9tdvm.png
    We are now War Tier 12. We still have a few spots open for serious players.
    3 spots open... Get in before AQ Cycle restarts, and AW on tomorrow.
    Wow, we have come so far...
    Looking to replace some members that had to be removed due to collecting the rewards from our hard work. Contact me in-game: Big Daddy RVa or on the Line App: bigdaddyrva if you're interested in joining an active daily alliance and you communicate well.
    osncwjmcmkix.jpeg

When you work together as a team, it’s easy to finish an AW and explore 100%, with almost 10 hours remaining. We’ve released our champs, and are on to the next task on our to do list. If you’re a team player, don’t hesitate to reach out.
    ijjgjtwonywa.png

Also, if your Login Calendar doesn’t look like this at 8:00PM EST... then you’re not really a daily active player.