**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The challenging life of a beginner player!

How are new players meant to find alliances and players to trade things with?
Only one person through the forums has been kind and helpful enough to swap refills and stony cores.

Would help if Kabam could make a platform in which they mediate the transactions to avoid trust issues or whatever else.

Comments

• CoderKnight69CoderKnight69 Posts: 53
    edited December 2017
    This is gifting badge not trading badge lol
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    The gifting event only happens for 2 weeks a year.

Everything else is much easier for you to obtain than it ever was for us playing for 3 years
  • This is gifting badge not trading badge lol

I do love when people think they're really quite correct. I obviously do not have the statistics but I am confident enough to say that most 'gifts' are reciprocal and so can be called trades / trading.

Do not be condescending, no one likes one of those people.
  • The gifting event only happens for 2 weeks a year.

Everything else is much easier for you to obtain than it ever was for us playing for 3 years

I am aware of this but yet why should those 2 weeks not be accessible or easy going for us. Not sure I fully agree about "everything else" being "much easier" because the game cycle has DRASTICALLY shifted in those years.

P.S. I actually had an account for 2 years, 205k rating but hippy- grenaded (Hasnandoo) not that it actually matters but I am aware of both types of struggles, the game is progressing a tad too fast for newer players to ever catch up
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    The gifting event only happens for 2 weeks a year.

I am aware of this but yet why should those 2 weeks not be accessible or easy going for us. Not sure I fully agree about "everything else" being "much easier" because the game cycle has DRASTICALLY shifted in those years.

P.S. I actually had an account for 2 years, 205k rating but hippy- grenaded (Hasnandoo) not that it actually matters but I am aware of both types of struggles, the game is progressing a tad too fast for newer players to ever catch up

If you’re trying to catch up to the top guys then yes, but otherwise no as you can reach a decent level more than fast enough.
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    I started an alt account, if a few weeks I plan to start an ally for noobs, aq 1, and other events...
  • FallencircusFallencircus Posts: 339 ★★★
    Starting out is tough. I was in 4 alliances before I found the right one. Just find a good group of people and don’t worry about finding the best alliance.
  • GQuantaoGQuantao Posts: 208
    GQuantao wrote: »
    I started an alt account, if a few weeks I plan to start an ally for noobs, aq 1, and other events...

Or rather, I Would do it if the Servers would stay up consistently and I could play........................