**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The hood

Just got my first 4 star out of a grandmaster crystal. Pulled the hood, is he any good even unduped? Never used him before

Comments

• pplbryanpplbryan Posts: 37
    Ya I’d say so. Stagger is nice and his specials hit hard
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    He has a lot of utility. Swiss army style. Staggers. Shocks and stuns there after. Hold block and goes invisible. L2 does the same. L3 causes bleed. Heavies refresh the debuff. Regens a tad when debuffs expire. Does a little bit of everything but nothing outstanding outside of him going poof. His invisibility is unique has a very high chance of energy attacks not hitting him at all. An unsung hero for me and the goldblums challenge. He handled strange, lady Thor, Thor and angela.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    He's very underrated. He's a good champ unduped and great duped. He can be a Hyperion killing machine especially when duped. Much better first 4* than I pulled. As mentioned before he does a little of everything. Learn him and you'll be happy with that pull.
  • Agree hood's underrated as his Stagger ability which prevents opponent from gaining their next buff for 10 seconds.