**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dexterity as a buff

I am sure it has been brought up before but Dexterity shouldn't be categorized as a buff. Its unfair when you fight Dormammu or against MD.

Please kabaam, change it.

Comments

• BDLHBDLH Posts: 148
    there are literally over 1000 posts regarding this from over a year ago and it gets hidden or ignored every few weeks when it is brought up again. This will never be changed or they would have done it 10,000 posts ago. It used to be a bigger issue when MD5 magik was hard but with blade introduced most successful alliances have removed Magik from any of the better nodes. We lose 0-2 max killing high sig 4/55 magik bosses now depending on how often danger sense prevents a limbo she is quite easy even with 4 star blades. She is 1 shotted on every mini node without even a challenge now as almost every BG in higher rank wars have at least 1-2 blades that automatically shoot for her path. Of all the things broken, this has fallen way down my priority list as people have adapted to MD.

there are dozens of more urgent things to fix like the acknowledged block dropping, no dashing, and combo stopping events randomly occurring which they've already sent out compensation for through that AQ package last week, yet they did not fix the problems. It is still occurring as much if not more completely randomly. at least 90% of fights it will not happen then all of a sudden it happens again with no identifiable pattern.
  • Who wants to spend $200 for a mastery that now would be useless with these changes
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    I am sure it has been brought up before but Dexterity shouldn't be categorized as a buff. Its unfair when you fight Dormammu or against MD.

Please kabaam, change it.

No, it's never been brought up before, you're the first person to ever complain about this.
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    Great job being sarcastic. Your parents must be proud of you.