**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Altruistic Gifts

If you are feeling the holiday spirits and eouldnt mine sending a gift expecting nothing in return would you make my holiday add me in game as RodStein and send my a lil' something, i will take any gift butwould really appreciate either of these:

Energy refill
Carbodanium core
Greater gifting crystal
Unforgettable crystal

Thanksfor your attention,
Happy Christmas and Merry Holidays.

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Or earn the units yourself?
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★

We all earn our own money... and still expect presents.

So I don't mind OP post, I hope he gets some items lol
  • Or earn the units yourself?

This is not how it works this is not how any of this works.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    6k70k9x0ph3e.jpg
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Completely different. I don’t go out in the street and say hi everyone anyone want to buy me a present?
  • there are bums on every other corner asking for hand out and now the are here too! C'mon Kabam dead this ish right now before it gets out of hand
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    OP, it would be much better if you would AT LEAST trade something for those items. You're asking on the forums, or aka random people and strangers, which means they most likely have little to no connection with you as you don't know them much and they don't know you much as well. With the lack of any friendship or connection there, it's a bit difficult to essentially be asking for free items from others.

So yea, be a bit generous and perhaps at least offer some items to them. Even better, if you have an alliance or friends, just ask them and maybe they might trade you a bit more for less since you know them better and they may be generous.
  • You should've used smaller words in the title, the people who are going to give you gifts won't know what Altruistic means.
  • RodsteinRodstein Posts: 207
    You maybe right @Joeswimmer btw thx to those who have gifted so far.