**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help with Falcons synergies please

I have an awakened Falcon and his synergies look great. But not sure how they work?

How do the other characters use the Redwing they all get? And what does it actually do as im unsure? Plus if Falcon is KO do the synergies still work with the other characters?

Comments

• Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    anyone??
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Here's how the synergy thing works.

Basically, each of Falcon's synergies has an added benefit bolted on. So instead of his Friends Synergy with Captain America providing +6% Armor, it adds 6% Armor & 9% Critical Damage & 9% Physical Resistance Penetration. If you activate all of Falcon's synergies, you will get the Redwing bonus 4 times. So, you'd get 36% increased Critical Damage and Physical Resistance Penetration.

http://community.wonderhill.com/forums/showthread.php?663153-Falcon-Champion-Spotlight&p=3080405&viewfull=1#post3080405
  • Options
    Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Thanks, doesnt make sense, but thanks anyway

What about my other points if anyone can answer please?
  • Options
    StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    I think Redwing bonus only applies to Falcon himself, but the other parts (the visible ones like armor or whatever) will apply to your remaining team and even if Falcon is knocked out. Those synergies never go away when a champ dies in a quest.

However, there are teams you will build where certain synergies only work for certain champs/classes of champs and do not apply to the rest of your team:

-Cosmic supremacy only applies to cosmic champs on your team. Skill Domination and Mutant Agenda work the same way.

-Quake + BW synergy will only apply to them.

-Carnage + Venom synergy only apply to them

There are a couple others that escape me atm