**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Take 5* Cap Marvel to r4 or rank down and upgrade 5* unduped Drax?

Dear hivemind, I come to you seeking your sage advice :)

I am FINALLY able to get my first 5* rank 4 but I have a dilemma: My Cap Marvel is duped at lvl 42 but I don't know if I should r4 her or if I should use the rank-down ticket we just got and bring up my unduped Drax instead.

I love bleed champs and I just don't know what to do... If Drax was awakened I wouldn't hesitate but since he's not...

What do you guys think? Is Cap. worthy or r4? Or should I do Drax?

Comments

• For what its worth CM was my first 5* r4, allowed me to clear a lot of content including LoL easy path. At this stage tho i will be using my rank down ticket on her for the t2a and to hopefully use for a hyperion or medusa. Im not trying to talk you out of it but there are such a bigger pool of amazing champs available that you could easily get someone more viable soon. But if you feel stuck and she will help you, go for it and at least i think shes better than drax.
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    I'd R4 Captain Marvel because she's duped, but maybe R3 Drax and keep both at R3 if you can.
  • ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    I would say only bad thing about CM is she low on prestige
  • WeaponXWeaponX Posts: 135
    Im not trying to talk you out of it but there are such a bigger pool of amazing champs available that you could easily get someone more viable soon.
    - was thinking that as well. She has served me well so far but I feel like I could use the resources for a better champ. So torn.
    Vision_41 wrote: »
    I'd R4 Captain Marvel because she's duped, but maybe R3 Drax and keep both at R3 if you can.
    I really need a strong attack champ for act 5 which is why I would like to take one of them up to r4