**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Thanks to the RD tickets now got new problem (5* x23 or iceman to R4?)

I can R4 my 5* x23 or iceman (neither awakened) earlier than expected thanks to the RD tickets. But which one should I bring up is the new question.
The 5* x23 is my only option for LOL if she's at R4 cuz I don't have other champ to do it. And I'm pretty much ready for LOL. But I really like iceman as well. Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited December 2017
    Rank up X-23, do LOL and then Rank up Ice-Man :p

also, X-23 is really useful too as well, her regen makes her a good sustainable character, let's add her awesome damage on top of that. she's really worth of r4.
  • Options
    polalphapolalpha Posts: 17
    I've thought about that but don't want to waste 5* RDT easily, got a few 5* want to RD as well.
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    Rank up X-23, do LOL and then Rank up Ice-Man :p

also, X-23 is really useful too as well, her regen makes her a good sustainable character, let's add her awesome damage on top of that. she's really worth of r4.

• Options
    ZarakikZarakik Posts: 178
    edited December 2017
    Rank iceman he will be more useful in this game, u are lucky u have somebody to rank im 2 years and 8 months daily in this game and im dont have any good options thanks to Kabam team decisions to give playears only those low tier 5*
  • Options
    DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    X23 isnt really solid for labyrinth.

You need 4 synergy for long enrage timer , and that doesnt allow for an option against Uc and collosus.

Id go iceman and wait for a better labyrinth option. This comes from someone with an r4 x23.