**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need advice: 4* Green Hulk or 5* Red Hulk?

Hello Summoners, i have to following situation and could really use your advice:
- I got a 4* star green Hulk, duped, which is level 4/5:
- I also got 5* red Hulk, not duped, which is level 2/5.

Who should I level up?I can max out the green Hulk, but on the other hand I can add some big muscle in Red Hulk which could benefit Act 5 chapter 2 and others...

I like the Stun and tank power of Green Hulk, but on the other hand, Red Hulk has incinerate....
Who would you level up and why?

Thanks on advance

Comments

• Options
    DangerNoodleDangerNoodle Posts: 235
    Why don't you just call the normal Hulk, Hulk and Red Hulk, Red Hulk cause this is getting irritating 😂😂😂
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Hulk Hulk is much better. Red Hulk IMO is underrated but not as good as normal Hulk
  • Options
    MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    4* hulk is a great candidate for the collector, reviving him at low health means more damage and fewer total revives. I knocked out the collector using a 4/40 hulk and very few units so at r5 you should be able to deal with him quite well. Best part about red hulk imo is the direct damage he does. But your 4* hulk will be far more useful and unless you intend to take a 5* to 4/55 I really don’t see the point in going any further than r2 or r1. 4* hulk will hit harder, still immune to poison, can stun lock for a while and has massive sp2 crit damage.
  • Options
    Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    Hulk, because he's duped and has great Fury.