**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Rank up Ronan or Sup. iron man?

danshydanshy Posts: 5
edited December 2017 in General Discussion

Rank up Ronan or Sup. iron man? 16 votes

Ronan
43%
DaMunkEtaki_LirakoiadqqedfyvrSpeedbumpMagrailothosAnimatronicstoBootmoon 7 votes
Superior ironman
56%
SnakeEyes69Vladislas22Ravenrob_33nameplasR4GEShaheerFIazZenioKarimRagabN1GHT0WLS 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    Neither of them. They’re bad champions.
  • Options
    Ok
  • Options
    AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Ronan
    Honestly Ronan is the better out of the two. But both aren’t great options
  • Options
    cradlemancradleman Posts: 86
    Sim can be good for questing or AQ. I'll probably have to rank up mine due to expiring cats since he's duped. Not a ton of great 5* cosmic. Basically just captain marvel and hyperion.
  • Options
    DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Ronan
    Ronan is underrated. He doesn't hit that hard until the opponent gets a buff but becomes really good once they do. He's great for AQ.
  • Options
    Ronan
    ronan, but wait for a better champion
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,598 ★★★★★
    Ronan
    You didn't say if they're awakened; but if they are, Ronan in a heartbeat. He's a great champ; as he can deal with almost anyone's strong points - use the opponent's buffs to make his attack and stun stronger; turns Fury into Weakness; turns Armour Up into Armour Break.

Add in guaranteed Stuns, Poison immunity and some pretty good synergies; and Ronan is a very solid (if not God-Tier) champion.

Picking up a random 4-Star Cosmic Awakening Gem was my spur to finally take on Realm of Legends. My Awakened Ronan is now 5/50 and an integral part of my questing team. I haven't for a moment wished I'd held onto the Gem for someone else (not even the 4-star Hyperion I got more recently - he doesn't really need it to be powerful; whereas Ronan gained far more from it, and can't be awakened any other way).