**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Would I be totally stupid

SO I made a post a couple days ago after I pulled a 4* Yondu (One of my top 3 favorite Marvel characters of all time) asking if he was worth investing in to upgrade. The general consensus was that yes, he's good, and possibly worth r5. Thing of that being I just r5'd my Star Lord this week (First r5 woot) so I couldn't upgrade him past r4. That all changed with this rank down gem. Now I could switch them if I wanted to. Obviously I'm not going to pretend like Yondu is better than Star Lord, I'm not clueless. But my question is if I did switch them, as we only got 1 gem and I have no try it and see options, is Yondu good ENOUGH that I wouldn't be making a completely idiotic decision? I'm seriously considering the switch but it's irreversible if I do so advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    I would say if you are able to consistently build combos with Starlord, then stick with him.
  • Options
    buffajrbuffajr Posts: 413 ★★
    Yes you would be
  • Options
    Facing the facts here, I don't have the time or money it takes to be a LOL level player. I haven't even gotten around to finishing the road. If I ever get to the level of LOL I'll probably have reranked Star Lord by then because it'll be that long. I am however trying to do act 5. Would Yondu be helpful in act 5?
  • Options
    @zero7 well I like that answer the most so far. :D
    If Yondu is useful in act5 I actually may do it.
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Yondu and SL are both usefull in act 5.

In the end it comes down to “with who do you enjoy playing more”. Even if the answer is Spider Gwen, if you would use her and enjoy it, then why not? (Provided you have a decent enough team to be able to pull it off)
  • Options
    @Gwendoline. That's solid advice. It is just a game

I appreciate everyone's input. I've got some thinking to do.