**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R5 4*/r3 5* rank up suggestions

I have a couple choices:
Science: YJ, Hulk, Abom, SG, JFX, AM, Rhino, Rhulk, OG cap (already have spidey, capww2 and Electro at r5)
Cosmic: MM, CM, Gamora, King Groot (already have Thor and Phoenix at r5, 5* CM at r4)
Skill: Karnak, BW, Electra, WS 4 and 5*, MK 4 and 5*, Falcon (already have CB at r5 and 5* HE at r3)

I preferrably wanna save Cosmic for Hyperion, Skill for GP and Science for Quake (prestige), but wondering if there's any you'd R5, or give some insight if there's any worth it.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    spumingtonspumington Posts: 350 ★★
    I would hold for those champs you listed. Hyperion and Gwenpool are coming up as basic champs in arena so you'll be able to get them and awaken them. It's going to take some luck to get Quake. Prestige aside, those 3 champions are awesome offensively anyway. I have all 3. Quake is the only one at r5 at the moment. I may take one of the others to r5, depending on what rank up stone I get from 5.2.

For what it's worth, the only reason I haven't brought Hyperion and Gwenpool to r5 already is that I'm saving my catalysts for 5* champs now.