**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What will Thanos do in 2018?

SKK65SKK65 Posts: 481
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Just curious.

What will Thanos do in 2018? 50 votes

Event quest
20%
sfu_koraxNomarigerolDmack976637SgtAnime1SpiderCoolsAnimatronics_to3Arnav1004_yadavEmmanuelcoastChampioncriticMitchell35 10 votes
A new AQ that will make T4CC easier to get
4%
I_Forgotbuffajr 2 votes
A new champ to get
10%
GroundedWisdomAxeCopFireVision_41JNuclearKDSuperFlash10 5 votes
Act 6 Final Boss
18%
GrubBosko888670Adamdrt2006Vladislas22Cosmic_Ray13Codornasfiddlefaddle99HoiMrmarvel123 9 votes
All of the above
22%
Elijah1929RB6942JadedMaitrayee_494JP1119SpeedbumpBobomanN1GHT0WLSkillllaxdicekayXFA_RebootedljainD5 11 votes
None of the above. He will only be seen in posts like "Go buy the 2 star daily card NOW!"
26%
DrOctavius2_2Hell_Goliathheruheru511Foxhero007GreenstrokeDOKTOROKTOPUSBlaargoElitehunterBahamutnield04CoachLedcx23433Rob6 13 votes

Comments

• Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    A new champ to get
    A new champ to get and event quest, but I heard rumor that you could get him before? Is that true or just a mod?
  • Infinity Thanos is coming to the game and they will do a tie in event quest and as final Act 6 boss i can see him as well. What be interesting to see if the other members of the black order will also be each chapter boss as well
  • From what I hear he's going to be a playable player...possibly in arena by May 26
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    He will be a limited reward in LOL 2.

We will be able to see and play against him in the event quests though relating to Infinity Stones.

That’s my guess.

They can’t release an OP Thanos to everyone, and only have an old turd one limited for X amount of people.

He will be like Ultron is for LOL
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    A new champ to get
    In all probability, he's going to be one of the two playable Champs added next month.
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    All of the above
    Above answer excluding new AQ
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    After the infinity war? If he got beaten, I think he will become a FARMER, isn't this how it all ends?

... ... ... If you aren’t already familiar with the 1991 Infinity Gauntlet arc, you may be surprised to learn that that’s how it ended. Yep, after becoming a god and failing to take over the universe, Thanos decide to take up residence on a quiet planet, reflect on his mistakes, and earn a living from the land. ... ... ...

s7s5r57g1aug.png

8n8xc1tj3bpq.png
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    adam warlock?
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    EQ-Of course
    AQ:Would be appreciated
    New champ:Well,I dunno,Why Make Thanos' superior version available to more?
    Act 6:I would also see 6 chapters;Each representing one infinity stone,And Thanos is the final boss
    As for the last one:Probably