**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Champion you want so badly but can't get.

For me it's Ghost Rider. I have been teased time and time again with this champ. I want to pull him badly because for some reason he reminds me of another character from a fighting game franchise. But I doubt Ghost Rider says,"Get Over Here!" Still looks cool though. What are champs you want extremely badly but RNG just doesn't want to give you?

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Taskmaster. I waited so long, so very long for his arrival and now that he is here my roster does not contain him.
  • AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    Gwenpool. Have an awakening gem with her name on it
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Hyperion
  • Ghost Rider for me as well. I've been mercilessly teased by his 4* by PHC's since started playing. So many times it acted like it was gonna stop on him only to spin over to another 2* :( Hell I'll even take a 3* GR just to have him in my collection.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    I want a 5* Hyperion so I could maximize the 8 Cosmic T4CCs I have. But I pulled 5* Ghost Rider and 5* Voodoo last weekend and am not complaining.
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    Medusa. Got almost 90k shards saved up going for her featured, if I don't get her I might quit the game lol

Unless my 'misses' are good. If I get only meme champs, I'm gonna be super sad
  • CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    Beast.
    I like his animations and he looks really useful.

I ended up grinding him out in arena but can’t get a dupe for the life of me.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    I've got 85 4* champs and still waiting on GR.
  • SKK65 wrote: »
    Ghost Rider for me as well. I've been mercilessly teased by his 4* by PHC's since started playing. So many times it acted like it was gonna stop on him only to spin over to another 2* :( Hell I'll even take a 3* GR just to have him in my collection.
    I feel your pain. I don't have GR at all. From 1 star to 5 star. I can't get him. The worst tease was when it rolled over from a GR to a JF and was one off of a AA. The worst 4 star I have ever opened.

Lol. Yeah I hate when the crystal stops for a split second on a champ you really want and you get a small glimmer of hope only to have that hope crushed an instant later when it lands on a 2* or a **** champ. Did it to me yesterday with when I opened a 4* crystal, for a sec I thought it was gonna land on GR only to land on someone else. At least it was Doc Voodoo so I was glad to awaken him but that damn Ghost Rider is always eluding me. I truly believe Kabam is messing with me at this point. I'm teased GR more than any other champ lol.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Blade I guess
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    used to be gwenpoole, got her yesterday
  • VulcanMVulcanM Posts: 664 ★★
    VulcanM wrote: »
    used to be gwenpoole, got her yesterday

also guillotine
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    Iceman
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Posts: 902 ★★★
    Magik 4* or 5* ... So many 4*s so many dupes (74 and 38 respectively), few maxed/ lots of multi duped sig, no magik yet.
  • My 5* wishlist: stark spidey, blade, pink ultron, octopus, crawler.

But I'm low in shards
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Hyperion, definitely. After that I want Blade the most...Must complete the Holy Trinity of Blade, Stark Spidey, and GR.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    AA Hulk Voodoo
  • Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    5* Scarlet Witch. I know there is no 5* SW for us players, but there are 5* SW in the nodes of some of the quests.
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    For me it's rogue. Been teased with her twice, only for the spinner to roll over to some b.s. useless arena-fodder.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    A good mutant 5*, AA, Iceman, or rogue preferably. I have 24 5s now and only storm as a mutant. I'm sitting on a mutant gem and 30 or sig stones. I bought the mutant 5* gem and pulled duped storm. She's great with her high damage but I really want one of the '17 champs
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Moon Knight and Thor Jane. I don't care if they're awesome or not, I just want the characters cuz I like them. Don't have them at ANY level.

Otherwise it's 3*s of Black Widow, Iron Man, Deadpool (X-Force) and Cap WW2.
  • Phoenix for me. My favourite champion in Marvel and the game...
    I really wish I had her as a 4 or 5 star..
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Ghost Rider. I have Spark and Blade, no GR above 3*.
  • uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    Dr VODOO and GWENPOOL
  • Of all champs.. I acutally just want Dr strange to be how he was..
    He is my favor champ and Kabam ruined him.. I almost quit the game cuz of his nerf twice..
    He was an OP champ in the hands of the right players.. or else he was an ok champ
    After the Nerf.. almost like even KK is better..
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Right now, I'm pulling for Doc Oc and Yondu. I missed Hela, Mephisto, and M.O.D.O.K., but I'm more focused on playing catch up at the moment. Then of course, there's the ever-elusive IIF. I don't know if he will ever drop for me. Lol!