**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillotine or Magik to rank 5 and why

EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
edited December 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
So I have a 4* Guillotine 4/40, sig 99, that I use a lot, like her style of play, really have a fun time and great damage output, and
a 4* Magik 4/40, sig 20, that I also like to play, great utility and power control, I know she is good.
*I also have these options in the picture*
I will rank 5 them both, but for now who is first. Please I need some opinions and why

Guillotine or Magik to rank 5 and why 29 votes

Guillotine
13%
phillgreenRomyTheGoatOshsroEpicLord549 4 votes
Magik
79%
Fluffydragon2TheLazyKingSpity68buffajrSpeedbumpZane22EvilRazorJeff7783nameplasatbatmatt10Stark78Alfazero7raffsterRCunhaFatalEndHzorixananabananaElitehunterarggeddion69PrimeSaviour_27 23 votes
Wait for...
6%
Riise81SpiritOfVengeance 2 votes

Comments

• EvilRazorEvilRazor Posts: 143
    Magik
    ui54cbe73rsh.png
    My mystics in screenshot
  • nishantnishant Posts: 30
    Well, many people used magik for jeff glodblum's challenge for that dr strange and loki in the end. Power control champs have the most importance in current content of the game.
  • BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Loki
  • nameplasnameplas Posts: 240 ★★
    Magik
    Magik, no contest. Her sp2 alone offers much more than Guillotine on the whole imo
    Magik
    Boboman wrote: »
    Loki

Thanks for the input but why? In your opinion
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Magik
    Magik is one of the top 10 5*s that are recommended to be ranked 5 as 5*. This already speaks a lot in and of itself.

I have both 4* and 5* Magik duped and they are my top champs. 5* Magik in AW and 4* Magik in AQ. I honestly wouldn't have gotten the Uncollected Status if I didn't have 5* Magik at rank 4 unduped when I first became Uncollected. Much of end game content now requires power control champs.

Guillotine is a good champ but is nowhere close to Magik in usefulness potential. I could do more with a 4* Magik R5 than a 5* Guillotine R4 duped.

Loki has very specific use like final boss of Act 5, and a few other cases, but overall not worth it unless you are swimming in Mystic T4CCs.
    Magik
    Thank you guys for the input.
    Here is my little doll to play now

n6qvr2i3un9b.png