**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dash broken is a unit drain

GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
I hope you guys consider some compensation for the double dash back issue. NC and Dormamu become extremely hard to evade.

Game play has been awful since the update.

Comments

• Options
    C0atHang3rC0atHang3r Posts: 78
    I agree, but kabams stance is the people are dying for other reasons. This was posted on the old forums.
  • Options
    GrimmGrimm Posts: 119
    The recognized that they broke dash. Which is strange since the last update was supposed to be new content.

They keep fiddling with game play. At least don't make us pay for your carelessness.

If they don't compensate on the next update, yes 1* them and move on.
  • Options
    BDLHBDLH Posts: 148
    many of us have 1-starred them and filed complaints with Apple and Google, but they must have thousands of fake accounts being made just to put in 5-star ratings to keep it afloat. there are over 200k negative posts on the Play Store but somehow the overall rating is still over 4-star.
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Yeah it's reaching a tipping point for me. Just today, Psylocke's heavy is super annoying on map 5 as well as her sp2, got smashed trying to double evade, and being stuck in cement. Day 3, map 5, 1.8 champs down FML.
  • Options
    geoff78geoff78 Posts: 219 ★★
    I 100% agree with this. Funny how when the labyrinth was "broken", Kabam shut it right down and fixed it, yet dash back is broken, they recognise and admit it, and it's yet to get fixed after weeks. Imho if it weren't a cash grab, they'd be giving us potions and revives to suffice until they fix it. Just my $0.02
  • Options
    BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    Yea the double evade is relied upon to evade many basic and special attacks from many different champs. Allot of which are used heavily in the new AQ maps. It would seem Kabam had intentionally made this change to make it just that bit harder with the introduction of the new season. Not sure how these guys sleep at night knowing they are intentionally ripping people off with no sense of remorse
  • Options
    Ziggie973kZiggie973k Posts: 3
    Omg I can't double dash back !! I'm getting killed left and right because of this te freaking annoying man !! Dam kabam all they doing is just saying there's a problem but no solution no compensation no nothing !! What the heck, super fustrating in war and alliance quest when perfection is needed !!
  • Options
    Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    C0atHang3r wrote: »
    I agree, but kabams stance is the people are dying for other reasons. This was posted on the old forums.

Can't we counter this by the spike in deaths? Sure there are other reasons but how can they not see a spike in deaths from the admitted bugs? I've taken more than a few ko's towards the end of fights that wouldn't happen if dash back wasn't broken.
  • Options
    Wil6541Wil6541 Posts: 273
    I hate it so much. Parry broken can't evade and ai blocks sp so much the game is just becoming annoying. Sucks I really like this game why can't they just fix the basic core of the game.
  • Options
    No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    C0atHang3r wrote: »

They acknowledge the double dash back is a known issue. It's in the bugs section under the known issues thread. So hopefully it's fixed in the next update.
  • Options
    MonkeyDuece1MonkeyDuece1 Posts: 5
    I have wasted over two years playing this ridiculously mismanaged game. When there is a problem that benefits Kabam they ignore it until revenues are decreased, when however the issue actually benefits the player base it is identified and resolved in hours or days. Evade is not working as it should, along with block/Parry timing being off. They know this and admit it is broken and simply don't care enough to fix it. I like the characters and the content but it isn't worth the frustration anymore.
  • Options
    um0p3pisdnum0p3pisdn Posts: 59
    Yeah. . . .im sooooooOoooOoo tired of dash back being broken. .. .how they could let it go on for a month or longer depending on when its fixed is beyond ridiculous. When they realized the sh*t show 12.0 was, it took like a week for them to push out an update in the app store and reverse some of the BS they tried to force on the community. When something as simple as dashing backwards takes this long? Would be lovely if Kabam stopped taking a dump all over the people that support this game. . .
  • Options
    InjusticeInjustice Posts: 38
    edited May 2017
    Dorma is the worst offender especially at AQ and AW boss buffed with super speed. There's times where if you do the short dash back and he's still in range to attack, you can't even block in time let alone evade. Also have seen him reach full across the screen with his medium lunge attack. He's still beatable with the right champs but when you die to these bugs it's very frustrating.

I find NC still easy to play against as he's not as quick or aggressive as dorma and his specials are pretty slow.
  • Options
    ElTacoLocoElTacoLoco Posts: 1
    Was it just me or was it worse than ever today?