**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MODOK Hotel Completion Cut Scene Doesn't Make Sense?

The summoner went through the hotel and defeated Taskmaster twice, and beat the **** out of MODOK. Why is it at the end cut scene that MODOK is still happily drinking tequila and toasting to Contest of Champions?

What was the point in beating him? And why does the ice in his drink resemble an infinity stone? They are not known for liquid cooling properties.

Comments

• Tech75Tech75 Posts: 4
    Bro i agree. How did he even get the stone in the first place???
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    edited January 2018
    Tech75 wrote: »
    Bro i agree. How did he even get the stone in the first place???
    No idea but i hope Thanos puts his gauntlet through that idiotic fat head before taking it from him.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Infinity stones work differently in the game universe. Here, stones can be forged using the energy (or something similar. Forgot what term they used) of the major fights happening—mainly when the summoner is fighting a big bad villain. Maestro created one at the end of act 4. Thanos created one during the terrigen (?) event quest using the summoners fight with dark Phoenix, another was created during the summoner's clash with Dorm. Modok then figured out how to create one and invited the summoner to his "hotel" and cleverly used his fights to create another infinity stones for himself
  • FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    My spider sense is tingling. An infinity war is on the horizon.
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★

GbSarkar wrote: »
    Infinity stones work differently in the game universe. Here, stones can be forged using the energy (or something similar. Forgot what term they used) of the major fights happening—mainly when the summoner is fighting a big bad villain. Maestro created one at the end of act 4. Thanos created one during the terrigen (?) event quest using the summoners fight with dark Phoenix, another was created during the summoner's clash with Dorm. Modok then figured out how to create one and invited the summoner to his "hotel" and cleverly used his fights to create another infinity stones for himself

But i beaten the **** out of MODOK, so the infinity stone should be mine!
  • GbSarkar wrote: »
    Infinity stones work differently in the game universe. Here, stones can be forged using the energy (or something similar. Forgot what term they used)

I believe it’s ISO
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    you never fight with someone and then share a drink?
  • Fight in m.o.d.o.k hotel is a amezing