**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Dear Kabam...

spidey31415926spidey31415926 Posts: 147
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
So, this entire week I was looking forward to Thursday at 6pm. Why you ask? Because I get to open my 4th 5 star champion I was so happy about that. And what do I get? A stupid piece of [Removed by Mod] captain America. Like seriously? After spending X amount of money on this game this is how you repay people? By giving out garbage. [Removed by Mod] and choke on your black eyed peas.

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    I got gambit... yeah.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    They roll how they roll. It's really not personal. I just opened one. Was going for a Dup. Pulled Venompool instead. It's no one's fault. It's just where they land.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Dude I just iron fist 👊. It happens let it go
  • Lunchbox45Lunchbox45 Posts: 250 ★★
    I just opened my 4th Colossus... thats 40,000 shards for a worthless champ. At least Capt can wreck Mordo now...

What really needs to happen is champs like Colossus need a revamp. Give the guy fury stacks or something!
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I didn’t get a good champ until my 6th crystal. I had duped IM and Ronan in my first 5 crystals back when the pool was only 18 champs. You just have to wait and keep grinding
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I duped Cap...I was still really happy. He's got his uses, just like (almost) everyone in the game. Just some have mroe uses than others. Besides his block proficiency is really useful. I'm sorry you feel that way. You got a decent champ there!
  • At least you ain’t get Luke Cage
  • AshburnAshburn Posts: 270
    431qufz1wkrw.png
    Went for modok but settled for hela. Is she r3 worthy?
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    I got spider Gwen as my third 5* but u know she hits hard
  • Ashburn wrote: »
    431qufz1wkrw.png

There’s something called YouTube or a search bar.
  • Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    Cap was in my aq team for years, simple fight, block their punches and hit them back, so little mistakes to make, it's very handy to not take block damage, I just pulled him as a 5* and took him to r3
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,455 ★★★★
    Ashburn wrote: »
    431qufz1wkrw.png

Definitely. She’s a great champ
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    I'd be happy with a Cap pull if from the regular 5* crystals. There's better but much worse pulls. Actually I'd be pretty happy with a duped 5* Cap. I'd definitely trade my duped IP and duped Luke Cage for him.
  • SvainSvain Posts: 453 ★★
    I'd be happy with cap over falcon and gambit from my last 2 pulls