**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buff phsylock!!!

All of us know that how garbage phsylock is she just has a power control otherwise she has no damage at all without awakening even after awakening no raw damage and yes she is a frequent pull in 5* crystals so buff her a little bit give her some raw damage.

Comments

• Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    You can say the same thing about Visions and Dormammu, they're still great champs to have though imo. also, i've tested Psylocke and her damage output seemed decent to be a power control champ.

Not everyone has to be Sparky or SL, you know.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Psylocke is amazing, she’s not supposed to be a big damage dealer, she’s all about controlling power and she has an excellent set of abilities to do just that. She’s a very skilful champion that is incredibly effective if utilised correctly. And her heavy attack will deal a lot of direct damage if you build up a few psi charges too. One of the best power control champs and really fun to use, versatile and has many different play styles. If you got her as a 5* I’d be very happy with that, learn how to use her properly and even unduped she’ll be a valuable asset to you somewhere along the line.
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    If you are skilled with intercepting psylock is amazing. You get an opponent to zero power and you can back draft intercept with the opponent against the wall infinitely making a lot of hard content faceroll
  • GAM3RGUYGAM3RGUY Posts: 203
    Can't use her in AQ though I u know plz give some advise she did 320 hits to rol WS and just 25% health gone
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    GAM3RGUY wrote: »
    Can't use her in AQ though I u know plz give some advise she did 320 hits to rol WS and just 25% health gone

Need to remember that she isn’t a big damage dealer, it will take her a while to Knock our ROL champs but she has a lot of utility and control.
    j49qt7xw8ssk.jpeg
    ysc22l0qqyoq.jpeg
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    edited December 2017
    I just recently got Psylocke as a 5* and am planning to take her up to R3 unless I get Iceman or Rogue, The only good mutants I don't have.
    She has the BEST power control in the entire game even better than Magik!
    And also note that she can literally permanently power lock the enemy WITHOUT actually placing a power lock debuff of them which means NOONE can shake her power lock off like AV or KP etc.
    I went up to test her on ROL WS and quit in the middle of the fight cause it got boring. He couldn't use any specials lol!
    Had him locked the entire fight and since it was just a test didn't wanna spend like 10m just to finish a fight.