**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Well, by Gad, sir, I am sick and tired of being treated like a fussy baby by Kabam!

There are so many things going awry with this game and new bugs keep popping up regularly, yet Kabam doesn't seem to be fixing them. Instead, once the chorus of complaints grows loud enough, Kabam dangles a bunch shiny stuff like crystal shards and other knickknacks in front of us to mollify us for a little while. That's what parents do to teething babies to distract them from the discomfort because they can't do much about the problem of budding teeth. Is that the message Kabam is subtly telegramming to us--that it can't fix the root problems but will make us feel slightly better by compensating us for our poor gaming experience every once in a while? That's how it looks to me honestly. I'd rather have fewer "compensations" and a better functioning game please.

Here are a few problems I have experienced just today:

1. The lag, which can be extremely detrimental when fighting in AW/AQ. If it is a device problem, then provide us with adjustable graphics, so we can optimize the game to our individual devices' capabilities.
2. Delayed/disappearing arena help request, which throws our timing off when it comes to fighting in all the arenas in one fell swoop back to back. Frankly, the help request should be automated at this point.
3. Malfunctioning champs. Which has been mentioned by others, so I won't bother going into the details.

And so on.

Comments