**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

First 5* R4 Help! - King Groot, Quake, Rogue, or Wait

SashaFierceXSashaFierceX Posts: 30
edited December 2017 in Strategy and Tips
Hi All!

I would like some advice and input on who to make my first 5* R4. I have yet to pull any "God tier" champions but now have 13 T2As. Any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

1.) I tend to open 5*s as soon as I get 10k shards because I like the arena points and it's just more fun for me that way so pretend "save for Blade" is not an option.

2.) I have a solid enough 4* R5 roster already. I have beaten Act 5 and Uncollected Modok but have not 100% either. I am hoping a 5* R4 would help me 100% them. I run AQ 5x5.

3.) I have 13 T2A's with one expiring in 25 days.

4.) Prestige is a small factor but not a major one.

5.) I run full suicides with 3/3 Willpower 3/3 Coagulate 1/1 Suture 3/3 Inequity 1/1 Resonate. Works for me since I use a lot of champs who debuff and gives me really high PI.

6.) I don't really plan on doing Labyrinth anytime soon as I still have not completed Road.

First 5* R4 Help! - King Groot, Quake, Rogue, or Wait 33 votes

Sig 39 King Groot
24%
Erza_Scarletvg2782Hell_GoliathAlpha07Jim0172GreenstrokeDOKTOROKTOPUSIMWeasel 8 votes
Unduped Quake
15%
xananabananaBobomantaojay1ElitehunterPrimeSaviour_27 5 votes
Unduped Rouge
33%
KpatrixSirnoobSpity68Jets44SpeedbumpAnurag1606vinniegainzBeerowsCurtleTurtleBahamutChampion2099 11 votes
Wait
27%
NevvBTheLazyKingBosko888670HeroBoltsySungjnameplasRasiloverkillllaxdicekayLucretious_MG0A 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Sig 39 King Groot
    Quake is really helpful in some situations and can kill her opponent without even hitting him at all.
    King Groot is a tank and can last a lot in any hard quest.

I think you should go with King Groot, but what's the rest of your 5* roster?
  • Options
    Duped Rhino and a bunch of unduped average champs. Only ones with potential use are Loki, Mordo, and Storm.
  • Options
    GreenstrokeGreenstroke Posts: 291
    Sig 39 King Groot
    KG is tanky as f##k, insane regen, and double regen since hes awakened, will be a great champ in AQ and Solo questing.
    Low base attack but with 2 furys active its up to the average level.
    And he works great with suicides cause of that massive regen