**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Where do you find Villain or Hero info for Champs? List of those who are kind of both at times.

chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
I know most are obvious but some are not. The only reason I am asking is there is a "Villainy" Buff in MODOK'S LAB and some are not obvious and I cannot find the info when I search google and forums.

There are probably more but here are the few I have that I am not sure about:

Mordo (movie) - Hero turned Villain
Nebula (movie) - Villain turned Hero?
Winter Soldier - Hero turned Villain turned Hero again?
Hyperion - Sometimes a Villain Sometimes a Hero depending on story
Archangel - Hero turned Villain turned Hero again?
Yondu (movie) - really he is neither though in comics he is a Hero
Venom - Villain turned "Lethal Protector" Anti-Hero?

Those are the ones off the top of my head that all seem no clear as there are times when all are one or the other (again there are probably more). Is there a list that Kabam has posted so we can know what the game has them set as (Hero or Villain)?

Comments

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★
    Movies or Comics don't change anything. You can see if they are considered Heroes or Villains in their tags while checking their stats (crit, armor, block proficiency etc)
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Movies or Comics don't change anything. You can see if they are considered Heroes or Villains in their tags while checking their stats (crit, armor, block proficiency etc)

Oh! I see now... you have to click into the Info page and then click on "Attributes" and it shows a #Hero or #Villain.

Perfect! Thanks for this!

Oh also the only reason I mentioned the movies is becasue the designs (and therefor it would be easy to assume the version of the character) were based on the movies (so just thought it might be possible considering this that the version of the character might also be in play). But it seems from what you say it is the overall version of them. Thanks again for pointing this out ;)
  • Options
    Hey just noticed Nebula has no hashtag in her info for Hero or Villain. Does that mean she is classified as neither?
  • Options
    edited December 2017
    Anyone know if Nebula is considered a Hero or a Villain? She has no hashtag marker saying either in her attributes/stats page. Or becasue she has neither she is not considered either?
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    Nebula is #Mercenary, as is Yondu, Elektra and Deadpool #nowyouknow
  • Options

Oh! I did not know there was a 3rd category. So it is Hero, Villain, and Mercenary? Are there any more categories?

In any case that clears this up. I figured it had to be one or the other with the "Villainy" Buff.
  • Options
    AnimatronicstoAnimatronicsto Posts: 194
    chev327fox wrote: »
    I know most are obvious but some are not. The only reason I am asking is there is a "Villainy" Buff in MODOK'S LAB and some are not obvious and I cannot find the info when I search google and forums.

There are probably more but here are the few I have that I am not sure about:

Mordo (movie) - Hero turned Villain
    Nebula (movie) - Villain turned Hero?
    Winter Soldier - Hero turned Villain turned Hero again?
    Hyperion - Sometimes a Villain Sometimes a Hero depending on story
    Archangel - Hero turned Villain turned Hero again?
    Yondu (movie) - really he is neither though in comics he is a Hero
    Venom - Villain turned "Lethal Protector" Anti-Hero?

Those are the ones off the top of my head that all seem no clear as there are times when all are one or the other (again there are probably more). Is there a list that Kabam has posted so we can know what the game has them set as (Hero or Villain)?

Click on your champion. Then click on the the top left corner of the champion screen. You should scroll down and see #hero. #villian.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,367 ★★★★★

Has there been a game mechanic introduced yet where the #Mercenary tag actually does anything? So far everything seems directed at either heroes or villains.

Possibly Kabam has a plan for the future?
  • Options

Has there been a game mechanic introduced yet where the #Mercenary tag actually does anything? So far everything seems directed at either heroes or villains.

Possibly Kabam has a plan for the future?

Yeah that is why I assumed only Hero or Villain. Interesting to know there are other sub classes like this.... but with no function it kind of seems odd and useless.