**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Enrage Timer on LOL

For the past few weeks I've been wanting to complete LOL but something is off with the timer. I'm curious to know if anyone else has been having trouble with the timer. I had max attack with my masteries and an r4 SL with a sig level of 50. His attack is shown at 2445 which previously allowed my to usually have around a 7 minute fight in LOL. I would easily be able to get to 300 hundred hits if needed. Now the fight last 3:30 before both timers expire and I get K.O.d. Has anyone else had similar issues. The video is in the link to see what I'm talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8BVAgs8D84&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    What synergy team were you using, masteries don't effect the enrage timer only synergies so starlord needs 3 6%+ attack nodes to get the extended enrage timer
  • Options
    DRob74DRob74 Posts: 93
    Sungj wrote: »
    What synergy team were you using, masteries don't effect the enrage timer only synergies so starlord needs 3 6%+ attack nodes to get the extended enrage timer

For attack I was using Magneto and Cyclops. My other two fighters were Iceman and AA.

For some reason there is a delay in with the video...it should be up shortly.

• Options
    zero7 wrote: »
    video doesn’t work. can you post a link?

Video is finally working
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    You've only got 2 attack synergys in that team which is 12%. Like someone else mentioned you need 3 attack synergys with a 4\55 SL. Once you put your team I place go into lol then check the info of your SL to see if his attack(in green numbers) is above 2000
  • Options
    since when does boost not affect the timer?
  • Options
    @Kabam Miike can you confirm the masteries and boost not affecting the timer???
  • Options
    RMP322RMP322 Posts: 83
    edited December 2017
    The enrage timer is based on your champions “unmodified” base attack meaning masteries and boosts dont affect it. Kabam claims synergies do not as well but we all know it does.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    DRob74 wrote: »
    For the past few weeks I've been wanting to complete LOL but something is off with the timer. I'm curious to know if anyone else has been having trouble with the timer. I had max attack with my masteries and an r4 SL with a sig level of 50. His attack is shown at 2445 which previously allowed my to usually have around a 7 minute fight in LOL. I would easily be able to get to 300 hundred hits if needed. Now the fight last 3:30 before both timers expire and I get K.O.d. Has anyone else had similar issues. The video is in the link to see what I'm talking about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8BVAgs8D84&feature=youtu.be

Nothing is wrong with the timer. You changed your synergies which lowered SL’s base attack, dropping your enrage timer.
  • Options
    @xNig I’ve gone with this same team previously and didn’t have a problem...not sure though maybe it was a bug last time I went through it.

Thanks for the feedback all. I’ll just do the mag, mag, Cyc set up.