**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

quick question?

mespadamespada Posts: 59
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
Are the reward champs you get from RoL dupable from crystals? thank you in advance to any/all that respond.

Comments

• Options
    olegpetrov80326olegpetrov80326 Posts: 284
    edited December 2017
    Hello people, how are live? Make in game finish him, after K.O, super attack in end
  • Options
    Speeds80Speeds80 Posts: 2,013 ★★★★
    @mespada No they are not in the normal 4* pool, so can only be awakened by a gem, and none of them are really worthy of one. funny thing is they are all in the normal 5* pool now
  • Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    The can be awakened by completing LOL in one of the chests that can be found in each path.
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Speeds80 wrote: »
    @mespada No they are not in the normal 4* pool, so can only be awakened by a gem, and none of them are really worthy of one. funny thing is they are all in the normal 5* pool now

Didn't know this. If not pretty sure would have rolled them by now.
  • Options
    mespadamespada Posts: 59
    LoL as the only real option to get them duped, kind of makes me not want to rank them up. oh well, it is what it is lol. Thank you again to the folks that responded, I hope everyone has a Happy New Year!!!
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Speeds80 wrote: »

I think Ronan is worthy of a cosmic gem at least, his sig is underrated
  • Options
    xoRIVALoxxoRIVALox Posts: 247
    They were actually some of the very first 5* available.

I've awakened Ronan and rhino, had 4* gems to burn