**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LOL Advice

Hey there everyone , I am looking to get ready step by step for LOL easy path . My question is next :
A pretty good player with good fight skills would be able to do the easy path with next team ?

4 stars : AA , Hyperion , GwenPool , Starlord all 5/50
5 star : hulk unduped 4/55

Comments

• Options
    QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    You're going to need to look up more info about lol and enrage timers before you attempt it.
  • Options
    EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Practise against Red Hulk with SL (dupe is a must), if you can make it to the final enrage timer without getting hit you’re sort of ready (to spend a lot of units).
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Hey there everyone , I am looking to get ready step by step for LOL easy path . My question is next :
    A pretty good player with good fight skills would be able to do the easy path with next team ?

4 stars : AA , Hyperion , GwenPool , Starlord all 5/50
    5 star : hulk unduped 4/55

You’ll need a better team. Attack synergies. Just star lord 4* for all the fights
  • Options
    Practise against Red Hulk with SL (dupe is a must), if you can make it to the final enrage timer without getting hit you’re sort of ready (to spend a lot of units).

I am doing this everytime, not a problem with, my highest combo with SL was like 800 against wolverine in ROL

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I am doing this everytime, not a problem with, my highest combo with SL was like 800 against wolverine in ROL

Lol isn’t like rol. You aren’t ready yet. Your team isn’t right, you need to research attack synergies and enraged timers
  • Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    SL and AA with the mutant crit team.

Rank down that Hulk while you still have time!
  • Options
    Jaded wrote: »

Lol isn’t like rol. You aren’t ready yet. Your team isn’t right, you need to research attack synergies and enraged timers

@Jaded i understand maybe the teaM is not right, the most I can go with my starlord is 165 hits. I totally understand the enrage timers . In my practice this is what I can get everytimeofpyp8pyi9uk.png

• Options
    zero7 wrote: »
    the main difference between rol and lol is the enrage timer, which is determined by your champs base attack. there are 2stages to the enrage timer. when the first one expires, the opponents get a big attack increase. when the second one expires, the opponent kills you in 2 seconds. if you have starlord 5/50, you will need the other 4 slots on your team to provide attack synergy to raise starlord’s attack so the enrage timer will slow down. with a 4* starlord, the longest you can go before the 2nd timer expires is about 3 1/2 minutes. that will be the longest possible fight until you get a 5* r4 who is good for lol. so, try out different attack synergies to boost starlord’s attack and practice on red hulk. come back with questions! lol is difficult but can be satisfying and fun!

here are some attack synergies you can try

pk2qjpbliaae.jpeg

Thanks a lot for this !!