**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How I just lost GR in AQ.

mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
I really believe the game reacts differently to regen champs, especially when you're about to get regen. Let me give you a play by play of what just happened:

It's a regular day-5 in AQ. Ghost Rider has been killing all lanes, coming away with full health pretty much after each fight. This all changed against Yellow Jacket.

So, it's going routinely. Bleed judgement goes on first after 2 tries and then a S2 power drains him...S1 for the 3rd judgement. After placing fury on GR, I usually finish out the match with regen on to top up. Over 40 sig, the fury overcomes any class disadvantage or armor and ends the match pretty quickly.

I parry and heavy, the regen comes on and the game freezes and crashes.

Ok, ok. 50% health isn't so serious. I can come back from this.

Then I go through all that again and the exact same thing happens.

25%............a bit of a challenge.

So, now I get 4 judgements on him and YJ starts dancing around like a ballerina. Running back and forth, jogging in from medium distances so u can't parry, block dancing in the corner.

Then he runs in and stops and mediums at the same time, catching me twice and killing me.

My 5* drax saw him run into my intercept or parry over and over again in the next match like he was a stupid dog going for a treat. No dancing, no difficulty.

Why does this game seem overly crashy and stupid when I play with regen guys. I used to see the same nonsense when I used wolverine.

Thanks for killing me, Kabam. I know it's my skill level and device, right?

Comments

• Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    AI seems very defensive too when GR has an active health steal. Like ALWAYS.
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Absolutely. I wish they would admit it.
    Absolutely. I wish they would admit it.
    It's amazing that champs r twinkle toes ballerinas against regen chanps and dumb as dog **** elsewise.
  • Umm so the ai reacts to ur buff..

Yep I’d rather the ai to just stand limp while health steal is active too!

When my ally was only completing 2 groups in map 2 I was running gr solo with low level friend feeding in group 3 and finishing with all links still up (bar one obviously) and finishing with 90% plus health after defeating dorm.. when unawakened r4 4*

unfortunately map 4 dorm has heal block maybe kabam can remove that as well!

Instead of whinging on here go enjoy ur gr before he gets nerfed :p