**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Science Dilema

BigTrump2017BigTrump2017 Posts: 162
edited January 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Who to awaken or to bring to R5 ?
BOTH undupped !

1-Havent finisher Act 4.
2-Road to the Labyrinth didnt started.
3-I lack poison immune
4-I got both hawkeye and widow at rank 4

Science Dilema 18 votes

Hulk
66%
DrenlinadqqedfyvrJP1119Superman69EcBatLFCDmack976637AshburnGreenstrokeSpiritOfVengeanceshchong2PrimeSaviour_27Hubris_hater 12 votes
Quake
33%
vg2782whaler213JJGElitehunterBahamutAwesomeminion4 6 votes

Comments

• Options
    JcbJcb Posts: 14
    Can someone tell me what was the cut of for rank rewards on the last science sollo event. I got 46360 and the support team say i dont get rewards.
  • Options
    PrimeSaviour_27PrimeSaviour_27 Posts: 364 ★★★
    Hulk
    Hulk is poison immune he also gains more damage when awakened so this will benefit him more. Very easy to use and very effective if you use 20% revive pots as that’s his most dangerous point.

Quake doesn’t really gain anything for offensive with her awakened ability. She has a very steep Learning curve but once you master her she takes down anything without touching it.

For the awakening Gem I would definitely use it for Hulk.

As your a new player I would also R5 hulk, because he’s easy to use and he hits very hard. He will smash through Act 4 for you and is great for AQ on poison nodes 👍
  • Options
    whaler213whaler213 Posts: 151
    Quake
    @Jcb if you are talking about the 7 hour ones its not like other events where if you qualify you automatically get something the 7 hour solo events only reward top 20% of ranked people so if you barely cross the milestones you wont get ranked rewards