**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trash offers

2»

Comments

• Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Sc0ut1382 wrote: »
    @will-o-wisp actually we should expect it they’ve done it every year so something that reoccurs can be expected
    If you are looking at history to base your expectations off of then last year was a 5* rank 3 package. This year is a 5* rank 4 package. Seems to be linear and account for growth which is what one would expect.

How is this a r4 5* package. You need 6 t4b and you get 4, you need 4 t4c and you get 3, you need 6 t1a and you get 5, you need 4 t2a and you get 1/6. This is an r3 5* deal again.

thats how they get you to spend more....make you have to buy 2 instead of just 1
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    No, these offers ARE trash. Doesn't mean there's any shame in buying them. If you like trash, dig in. But, if you weigh out this offer in comparison to past offers, current availability of items, and price, it is indeed a trash offer. 1/6th of a t2alpha, 5 t1 alphas, 1 basic catalyst, 2 t4cc for $100. Yeah, no. That is not considered a good offer by anyone who plays this game religiously. Ask Jesus.
  • Options
    DocStrangeDocStrange Posts: 36
    Absolute garbage.....as expected. I feel I speak for a pretty large portion of the community l

Mate, NO you dont. You speak for yourself, thats it. Not every player is at the same level, and Im sure many will buy these offers. If you dont like them, dont buy them, easy?

BUT, you dont speak for me, or anyone else at all

Uh yes he does. Almost everyone I know is not happy with the offers. We were hoping to see a 5* awakening gem offer or maybe some type of special 5* crystal geared towards class specific champs or champs from 2017.

I am maxed out on a lot of t4cc and have 22 t4cc crystals that keep adding up
  • Options
    ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    It would be nice to see an admin pick up posts like these so we know they atleast pay attention to these threads.

Honestly no point in that. When they comment on this issue it is the same canned response..."not all offers are of interest to all players....."
  • Options
    JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    for the vast majority of players this is a pretty decent offer, not everyone runs 5x5 or better
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    Sc0ut1382 wrote: »
    @will-o-wisp actually we should expect it they’ve done it every year so something that reoccurs can be expected
    If you are looking at history to base your expectations off of then last year was a 5* rank 3 package. This year is a 5* rank 4 package. Seems to be linear and account for growth which is what one would expect.

How is this a r4 5* package. You need 6 t4b and you get 4, you need 4 t4c and you get 3, you need 6 t1a and you get 5, you need 4 t2a and you get 1/6. This is an r3 5* deal again.
    You’re right. I’ll lodge a better argument then, I’m slacking.

Black Friday- slight improvement over last year.

Cyber Monday- slight improvement over last year.

Christmas- Slight improvement over last year.

New Years- People expect what now?

• Options
    Absolute garbage.....as expected. I feel I speak for a pretty large portion of the community l

Mate, NO you dont. You speak for yourself, thats it. Not every player is at the same level, and Im sure many will buy these offers. If you dont like them, dont buy them, easy?

BUT, you dont speak for me, or anyone else at all

Seems a pretty large portion feel these offers are garbage....so my point is proven. Way to over analyze the post there captain technical. I’m sure quite a few will buy....and more power to them. That doesn’t disprove my statement that for a pretty decent portion of the player base, these offers stink.....”mate”
  • Options
    If my mom has a bucket of KFC on the table for Christmas dinner, it's still Christmas dinner. Doesn't mean it's a good dinner.
  • Options
    X_Scott wrote: »
    If my mom has a bucket of KFC on the table for Christmas dinner, it's still Christmas dinner. Doesn't mean it's a good dinner.

dont talk trash about KFC

Forgive me. It's.....it's been so long since I've felt the Colonel's warm touch
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    9hrrio3r5okv.jpeg
    I feel you @Sc0ut1382

Looks like you need some mystic t4s, better break out the wallet
  • Options
    AquamaAquama Posts: 135
    You shouldn't even be expecting for any offer at all ... They did something at least.
    Youre being funny right? Otherwise the comment would suggest kabam is somehow doing the players a favor with this garbage offer. You're so silly😛