**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Problem building a streak?

Typically, in the basic 4* arena (the one currently featuring Civil Warrior), I am able to get easier matchups (Kang Team, Thanos team, etc) between round 11 and round 20 as long as I take a team of 3/30 4-star champs. After that, I can have a relatively easy infinite streak by taking teams of maxed-out 3* champs to rounds 21 and above.

HOWEVER, when I took a team of 3/30 4-stars to round 12 today, instead of getting the typical Kang/Thanos team I got matched up against a profile more than twice my total team rating. It worked fine for match 11, but not match 12.

Has anybody else experienced this? Is it a glitch or the new status quo?

Comments

• CassyCassy Posts: 1,065 ★★★
    I was kicked out at match 16. I used2x 4* 4/40 and a 4* 3/30.
    Normaly it works, 10000 average team rateing of opponents.now i got a kill team of 30000+

Looking forward if this keeps that way
  • mespadamespada Posts: 59
    my tip for an infinite streak (4* basic arena) is to use your 4/40 4* champs till you hit 15. then you can throw in your 3/30 4* champs. after 20 feel free to use them 4/40 3* champs. good luck, happy fighting, and happy new year!
  • Ryuichi_01Ryuichi_01 Posts: 123
    There are champs to used in specified tier:
    Basic:
    1-8 = any champs
    9-13 =2 3* 4/40 and 1 low tiered 3*
    14-16= 3 4* 4/40 or higher
    17-21= 3 4* 3/30
    22-above = 3 3* 4/40 and higher.

You're welcome.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I'm a regular arena grinder, spent lots of time fighting around 55k+ matches over 7months. Normally I participated in all 4 arenas to get at least minimal ranking reward for all, but I particularly focus on 4* Basic Arena. Of course I do the crystal arena for T1a, T4b and T4cc from time to time too whenever possible.

I'm NOT an expert player, but by following the recommended infinite streak phases/team-up by trucos, I managed to achieve infinite streaks in all arenas every week without missing one.

I tried various recommendations before, some from reddits, some from this forum, some from youtubers, however, after trying a few, I found the trucos ones are the EASIEST to follow and EASIEST to achieve. This is purely based on my own personal experiences over 55k fights over 7 months. Your mileage may varies.

uvu2nofc8ues.png

Pls note that @11 and @12, you MUST bring 1 very low PI champ for SAND-BAGGING ... :)

In case you are interested, these are other recommendations for other arenas.

mpiz0rs6r55f.png

44u6lxie1dlt.png

Good luck and all the best. Happy 2018.
  • I always fight and win with r3 4*s at 11-12. Never seen a Kang/Thanos team. You can't be a wuss.
    13 on r4 and up is Thanos/Kang until 15, but don't drop below r3's until 20.
  • NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    edited January 2018
    I think with all the new 5/65 champs, it has changed up the needs a tiny bit. I used to get a Kang/Thanos team with a team of r5s on fight 10 in the featured arena, now its a team including a r5 5*.
    I just wish the fights in the mid teens would use their specials, them holding to a special 3 is the most frustrating part of the arena grind for me.
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    edited January 2018
    I'm also having a hard time building my streak.

I don't have much time to play, so infinity streak is my way to get the ranking rewards from one of the 4* arenas. But now I'm restarting it the third time.
    fights 1-15, use 4/40 4* champs. you wont get a single "death match," and you'll hit the milestones quicker. this will allow time for other content, or real life. p.s , since i started doing this i havent lost a single match.
    Narcuul wrote: »
    I think with all the new 5/65 champs, it has changed up the needs a tiny bit. I used to get a Kang/Thanos team with a team of r5s on fight 10 in the featured arena, now its a team including a r5 5*.
    I just wish the fights in the mid teens would use their specials, them holding to a special 3 is the most frustrating part of the arena grind for me.

you gotta try baiting them when they only have one bar. it becomes near impossible when they pass 2. also, my tactic works for the featured arena. just gotta use the 4/40 4* champs, as well as, any 3/45, and 2/35 5* champs till you hit 20 wins