**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R4 5* gwenpool (awakened), or 5* Magik (awakened)?

2»

Comments

• Options
    RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Need much more info.

Do you have any more r4 champs?
    Have you done lol?
    Do you need power control more of ability reduction more?
    Do you have MD and/or Deep Wounds?
    Can you back-draft intercept?
  • Options
    KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    edited January 2018
    Need much more info.

Do you have any more r4 champs?
    Have you done lol?
    Do you need power control more of ability reduction more?
    Do you have MD and/or Deep Wounds?
    Can you back-draft intercept?
    I have rank 3 in MD, rank 2 deep wounds.
    have not unlocked LoL yet, just haven't finished RTTL yet.
    gwenpool was first r4. need ability reduction more.
    sometimes, practicing more.
    @RagamugginGunner
  • Options
    DanveerKarnaDanveerKarna Posts: 113
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    I honestly have to say Magik, as much as it pains me. Her power control is just too reliable and too effective, and it's a life-saver in questing.

I’d have to disagree. The thing with magiks power lock is that yes it is awesome, but with 5.2 and onwards, the block damage is so high that even parry takes a chunk out of your health. And if opponent has no power then you have to parry or intercept, both of which can get you a bunch of health off. But if they use their special then you can dodge it and attack.

Now I’m not knocking magiks utility but I think she is fine at rank 3, especially when compared to gwenpool who is, simply put, bloody brilliant.

So I say Gwenpool

I disagree. I have magik 455 at sig 101. Duped her 4 times (5 pulls, damn me). She is awesome, reliable, power control, all time limboi (I have MD 4). I don't care about block damage cuz she recovers everything. Take her on resilience path and it's a cakewalk in 5.4 19k war machine that started with 24 armour up and 24 furies died in 13 hits including the only SP3 I ever used in the fight.

Better than bleeding out everyone. GP is great for long questing like LoL but for uncollected and similar stuff, Magik wins over everything else.

@Krazewulfos
  • Options
    KrazewulfosKrazewulfos Posts: 165
    HeroBoltsy wrote: »
    I honestly have to say Magik, as much as it pains me. Her power control is just too reliable and too effective, and it's a life-saver in questing.

I’d have to disagree. The thing with magiks power lock is that yes it is awesome, but with 5.2 and onwards, the block damage is so high that even parry takes a chunk out of your health. And if opponent has no power then you have to parry or intercept, both of which can get you a bunch of health off. But if they use their special then you can dodge it and attack.

Now I’m not knocking magiks utility but I think she is fine at rank 3, especially when compared to gwenpool who is, simply put, bloody brilliant.

So I say Gwenpool

I disagree. I have magik 455 at sig 101. Duped her 4 times (5 pulls, damn me). She is awesome, reliable, power control, all time limboi (I have MD 4). I don't care about block damage cuz she recovers everything. Take her on resilience path and it's a cakewalk in 5.4 19k war machine that started with 24 armour up and 24 furies died in 13 hits including the only SP3 I ever used in the fight.

Better than bleeding out everyone. GP is great for long questing like LoL but for uncollected and similar stuff, Magik wins over everything else.

@Krazewulfos

yeah, i'm finishing act 4 exploration this week, so that I can r4 magik once I have the mystic t4cc's. (already r4'ed gwenpool) @DanveerKarna
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    Both

Magik first though. I have a 5* r4 gwenpool, but if I had a magik, she would have been r4 first