**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Classic Spider-Man Still Evading Elektra and Agent Venom

Elektra is supposed to have an 85% defensive ability trigger when the opponent is under a debuff. This is not helping at all with Classic Spider-Man. He is evading just as much as before when under a bleed (or other) effect.

Agent Venom is supposed to apply a base 50% reduction of evasion abilities but, as above, Spider-Man classic is unaffected by this.

This pisses me off to no end since I have invested heavily in these champs for the sole purpose of fighting Spider-Man in AW since I haven't been lucky enough to pull a Black Widow. This has cost me countless units and I have been more than patient with Kabam, but this is getting ridiculous.

This issue was first reported by the user base (myself included) when version 12.0 was released and it is still here now, nearly 4 months later. Can we please get an update on when this stuff is going to be fixed? If you are unwilling or unable to fix it, then you should at least give the people with these two champs the ability to rank them down and get our catalysts back. I feel like I wasted 6 class t4cc on these two champs.

Comments

• Options
    SlyCat42SlyCat42 Posts: 500 ★★
    As someone who plays a lot of Agent Venom (he has been my top skill champion as a four star for a long time and used him for act 5), he does affect spiderman. The trick to both of these characters is that the chance is not a 100%. You can still get unlucky and have him evade 2-3 times during a fight. For the most part it still works, but Elektra for sure has to get a couple bleeds off to get to a point where he wont evade almost at all (usually about 3 debuffs).

The safest way is to stand at an even distance from spiderman and let him attack into you to get parries. I also have both of these champions and haven't noticed any difference.

So, if you are having these problems as a glitch I hope Kabaam gets to it, otherwise just note that the anti evade is not a 100%.
  • Options
    BeerDragoonBeerDragoon Posts: 54
    SlyCat42 wrote: »
    As someone who plays a lot of Agent Venom (he has been my top skill champion as a four star for a long time and used him for act 5), he does affect spiderman. The trick to both of these characters is that the chance is not a 100%. You can still get unlucky and have him evade 2-3 times during a fight. For the most part it still works, but Elektra for sure has to get a couple bleeds off to get to a point where he wont evade almost at all (usually about 3 debuffs).

The safest way is to stand at an even distance from spiderman and let him attack into you to get parries. I also have both of these champions and haven't noticed any difference.

So, if you are having these problems as a glitch I hope Kabaam gets to it, otherwise just note that the anti evade is not a 100%.

I get that it is not 100%, but AV says 50% reduction so Spidey should evade 50% less. This is not the case in AW.

I literally just fought a Spidey that, according to the opponent summoner profile, has a 24.94% chance to evade. That basically means that he should be evading somewhere around 1/4 of my attack attempts for normal champs and like 1/8 attempts with AV.

This isn't happening at all as he is evading my WW2 Cap just as much as my AV. I'd even venture to say that he is actually evading somewhere around 35-45% of my attacks, but I wasn't keep an exact count so I'll leave that for now.
  • Options
    shingbabshingbab Posts: 120
    I concur with Elektra (can't comment on AV). I run resonate and with her bleed, the effect is imperceivable - no way is the reduction 85%