**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Compensation for bugged quake [Not A Bug]

RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Quake dosent register heavy charges in some matches right from the beginning and in some matches after you evade while she is charging, she wont register the heavy attack and happens at random without any reason.

Ive been using her to clear RTTL and due to this bug ive been forced to spend all my lvl2 revies , all my lvl 4/5 pots and purchase more revives using units.

Ive had to spend soo much just due to a bug in the game and i should be compensated fairly.

My gameid is rajuteda and im a regular spender on the game too.

Seems like we are paying for kabam's inefficiencies.

Thanks.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Quake is working the same as she did for me. There is lag and other issues present.
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    Rajuteda wrote: »
    Quake dosent register heavy charges in some matches right from the beginning and in some matches after you evade while she is charging, she wont register the heavy attack and happens at random without any reason.

Ive been using her to clear RTTL and due to this bug ive been forced to spend all my lvl2 revies , all my lvl 4/5 pots and purchase more revives using units.

Ive had to spend soo much just due to a bug in the game and i should be compensated fairly.

My gameid is rajuteda and im a regular spender on the game too.

Seems like we are paying for kabam's inefficiencies.

Thanks.

The problem with quake I’ve noticed is - when you evade from doing heavy and want to start heavy again .. she doesn’t do it .. you have to press it again and again to trigger her heavy.

This issue has started since kabam adjusted her “damage output “ recently .
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    ViciousJ wrote: »

The problem with quake I’ve noticed is - when you evade from doing heavy and want to start heavy again .. she doesn’t do it .. you have to press it again and again to trigger her heavy.

It’s not a problem; If you could just hold down your finger till you win, that would be op. The strat is to hold it, evade then parry and keep holding. It is pretty consistent against aggressive AI but a pain against the passive-type AI
  • ViciousJViciousJ Posts: 256
    ViciousJ wrote: »

It’s not a problem; If you could just hold down your finger till you win, that would be op. The strat is to hold it, evade then parry and keep holding. It is pretty consistent against aggressive AI but a pain against the passive-type AI

I’ve been playing quake for months. Before they did the update it was fine with heavy as you sayin but after she doesn’t do heavy after dashing back. Either you have to press again or have to dash back again to do heavy
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    I’ve been emailing back and forth with @Kabam Miike on this. I sent a video but they can’t reproduce the issue.
    It’s often after she evades she won’t trigger her heavy
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bsRAf7kfr6c
    The bug can be seen at :18, :28, and :46 in my vid.
    Don’t say anything about my gameplay as I was merely showcasing the bug.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Her concussions don’t stop Mordos astral evade or power gain WTF
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey folks. I wanted to step in here and let you know that we've done a bunch of testing with Quake, and we weren't able to reproduce any issues with her Heavy charge. She is working as intended. Since this isn't a Bug, I'm going to go ahead and close out the thread.
This discussion has been closed.