**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Block/Parry Timing Issue [Closed]

Bearz_RuleBearz_Rule Posts: 47
edited May 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Since the release of the 12.0 Patch, I have been having issues with my Parry and Block Timing. This general leads to me either getting comboed into oblivion or the parry registering 3 hits into the opponents combo.
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Jago_FuryJago_Fury Posts: 4
    Yep same
  • Options
    ucxpucxp Posts: 2
    Im getting the same sort of issues. Blocks not registering. Parry timing way off now.
  • Options
    Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    Glad to know I'm not the only one. I haven't seen many others talk about this so I've been thinking something is wrong with me. This has really been messing with my ability to last a long time in fights against opponents with high attack, like bosses in AQ. I used to be able to handle bosses fairly easily, but now I can't last longer than about 50-100 hits without one of my blocks not registering.

This, in combination with the double dodge back glitch, or whatever it is called, is really making things difficult.
  • Options
    MEKA5MEKA5 Posts: 344 ★★
    edited May 2017
    This is another bug gift from the after-12.0 MCOC !
    All the people in my alliance have trouble with parry and evade since then. The timing is weird...it's like micro-lags make the game unresponsive and you simply miss the block or dodge opportunity !!!
    People here expect to have a properly functional game in a decent time.
    And we're being very patient.
    If not I'm sure Kabam will lose many more players in the next few months...
  • Options
    Jokush85Jokush85 Posts: 28
    I'm experiencing the same issue.
  • Options
    vaderdamanvaderdaman Posts: 20
    I've noticed this as well. For me it seems like if I encounter it a few times in a fight and end up losing the champ it works normally when I go back in. This is what leads me to believe it's not a bug.
  • Options
    Juan3sJuan3s Posts: 85
    Crickets.... as usual
  • Options
    BeerDragoonBeerDragoon Posts: 54
    Me too man. Funny thing is that not everyone in my alliance seems to be having these issues.
  • Options
    Shady4Shady4 Posts: 48
    Yup. Been around since 12.0.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey there OP. Sorry to see that you're having these issues with your parries and blocking. These are both issues that the team is working on, and as it stands, they have fixes and improvements for both of these issues that they're testing. Hopefully they will be released with the next update. Thanks for bearing with us!
This discussion has been closed.