**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kabam Atleast give us a chance to block

So the AI has become Super intelligent, any thing that can help us Block/evade/perry is either broken or bugged...now i see a new (May be already discussed) bug ...if i hit with spl 1/2 & AI miraculously blocks the attack...the AI attacks immediately and it does not give any chance what so ever to block/evade ...thats malicious programming on your part.......no matter how much you break the game to milk out $ from us atleast use common sense...give us a chance to block.

[sarcasm]Alternatively start selling some funky looking crystal which basically guarantees that for 1 hr /1 day block/evade/perry will work.i am sure people have stopped hoping that the game will be actually fixed and may actually pay for such crystals[/sarcasm]

Comments

• Options
    juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    May be i shouldn't have posted this, now i cant do chained evade as well (Kang/Maestro etc.)
  • Options
    RixobRixob Posts: 505 ★★
    Nah man youre right. Its gotten soooo much worse with every update. I understand fighting opponents with 20k rating they will move a little faster, but dont let the AI do things that we cannot do. Its blatant and unfair.
  • Options
    SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    I’ve noticed quite a few times recently the AI going or a full 5 hit combo and me blocking all 5 hits and then the AI still manages to evade immediately after.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    You say that it's doing something you can't but I've constantly blocked sp1/2 and then hit the AI before it blocked... So this I'd say that's fine
    It's when they are on top of you after sp3 before your guy gets up that's a little broken
  • Options
    Nemsa_M4nNemsa_M4n Posts: 97
    All these bugs, all during the release of 5.4.
    Coincidence, I very much doubt it!
  • Options
    Just imagine that,if the block works.you dot die in a doable fights,you do not need to pay for units,potions and boosts and you can enjoy the game,you can go forward with your roster.i do not like this idea:)
  • Options
    juST4fUNjuST4fUN Posts: 172
    tutyimutyi wrote: »
    Just imagine that,if the block works.you dot die in a doable fights,you do not need to pay for units,potions and boosts and you can enjoy the game,you can go forward with your roster.i do not like this idea:)

By any chance are you a Kabam employee ? :p
  • Options
    I agree, I noticed this one too.