**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

PVP FIGHTS BUFFS ONN

Kabam are making fool of players.. They have activated buffs for all PVP FIGHTS once you cross 2.50. If to want us to stop playing please let us know we shall stop playing. Or give a valid and fair fight. This is one of the reason people are using hacks.. In india wrote say Chutiya nakko banaoo( Don't make us Fool)

Comments

• Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    So because you suck and can’t beat some arena fights at the 2.5x multiplier kabam are making us look like fools? Yeah ok kid nice try on justifying cheating.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    Kabam are making fool of players.. They have activated buffs for all PVP FIGHTS once you cross 2.50. If to want us to stop playing please let us know we shall stop playing. Or give a valid and fair fight. This is one of the reason people are using hacks.. In india wrote say Chutiya nakko banaoo( Don't make us Fool)
    @VishalRajwadi are you not aware of how arena works? You are you fighting against rosters from actual players. It's their masteries. Also if you mean buffs like in questing, aw and aq then there isn't anyway that would happen. learn the rules or stop playing.
  • MordridCowl_1979MordridCowl_1979 Posts: 199
    edited January 2018
    YouTube infinite arena streak. You're welcome.
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    My last streak was 54...arena is comparetively easy than other game modes where AI behaviour is sometimes a bit stretched
  • VishalRajwadiVishalRajwadi Posts: 33
    @Rajuteda my highest streak is 64.. But from past few weeks they have changed the buffs from fight #5
  • SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    @Rajuteda my highest streak is 64.. But from past few weeks they have changed the buffs from fight #5

What buffs?
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★

I haven't noticed anything like this vishal and i play everyday.the AI does get faster after match 20 though
  • RedRoosterRedRooster Posts: 337 ★★
    @VishalRajwadi There are no buffs, only mastery setups impacting arena fights. If you are getting things like "Unstoppable" proccing then that is the Unfazed mastery, that is one that can catch you off guard and is similar to a node buff. Then obviously there are resistance masteries as well.

As for the AI, it's probably the most player friendly out of the game modes, not super passive like symbioids in AQ and not super aggressive like AW or higher level content.