**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Modok hotel event Completion

Dear kabam. You would not let me finish the modok event quest.
This is the busiest month of the year. And you over packed the game with such a large amount of content. With all of my irl obligations, work, family, holidays this has been a very busy and stressful month for me.
I was doing my best to keep up with all the commotion and dumped tons of refills to finish modok quest, and it seems you removed the replay mission botton on me.
I was literally standing in a bathroom during work to accomplish this mission.

https://youtu.be/GwVa2y47plg

Here is the video evidence. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    MisterNiceGuyMisterNiceGuy Posts: 184
    Sorry this happened but you will get zero sympathy from the general forum audience. Stay productive fella.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited January 2018
    You knew when the quest was going. They won't bring it back. If outside life got in the way for that long then theres nothing you can do. There are not replay buttons for those because they never come back and are simply removed. With that amount of units you may have been able to do it in a day or less. But if you started like an hour ago no chance. Try emailing support but I doubt they will do anything.
  • Options
    NickMerksNickMerks Posts: 64
    They haven’t even released a new update yet. Nor released a new event quest... but yet removed the “replay” mission button, while I’m in the middle of the last mission in master mode.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    NickMerks wrote: »
    They haven’t even released a new update yet. Nor released a new event quest... but yet removed the “replay” mission button, while I’m in the middle of the last mission in master mode.

With real life in the way it would have taken only 300 of those 5k units to get 100% done in a matter of a few hours. Waiting last minute is totally your fault not kabams.
  • Options
    Jaded, this is not consistent with event quests from the past.
  • Options
    FluffyFluffy Posts: 446 ★★
    There is a timer on these events. If you let it run out its your fault, not KABAM's.
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,429 ★★★★
    Dear kabam. You would not let me finish the modok event quest.

I was literally standing in a bathroom during work to accomplish this mission.

I shudder to think what your other hand was doing.
  • Options
    Jaded, this is not consistent with event quests from the past.

Timer runs out on a quest you can’t continue doing it.
  • Options
    There is not enough required energy to complete the amount of content they pushed this month.

And in past event quest the replay mission button was still Available.
  • Options
    There is not enough required energy to complete the amount of content they pushed this month.

And in past event quest the replay mission button was still Available.

Not available after the timer runs out. And there was enough energy to complete all quests.
  • Options
    Jaded,
    Not enough to 100% all goldrelm, halls of healing, heroic, master, and NEW uncollected.

And yes it was available in the past.

One event quest was even still available until you updated ur game.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Hope ISO8B doesn't kick the only member who didn't complete master mode last month.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Jaded,
    Not enough to 100% all goldrelm, halls of healing, heroic, master, and NEW uncollected.

You are correct. But in the past that was if you did not update and were still within the quest you needed to complete. Unsure when it would have changed though.
  • Options
    Jaded,

You didn’t have to do all the quests. There was sufficient energy to complete the monthly EQ. And no monthly EQ always expired even if you didn’t update.
  • Options
    TheOneAndOnly, yes I know. We are correct.
    And this unexpected and unannounced change to the way they ended this event impacted me directly.

I’ve never been one to file support tickets. So if they want to do the right thing and message me. They know who I am and where to find me.

Signing out Nick Merks.
  • Options
    Kabam,
    Please close this discussion.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    It would have been buried but you just brought it back nice job mate.
  • Options
    BobomanBoboman Posts: 716 ★★
    Is this a troll? Because by guessing how high you are you should know what happens when an "EVENT" ends