**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Gifting issues

Hi I have recently heard of people having their accounts hacked and gifting people using all or some of the hacked accounts units. Can we have a mail sent to us or some way to track who is receiving these gifts?

Comments

• Options
    TheOneAndOnlyTheOneAndOnly Posts: 690 ★★★
    Kingsam wrote: »
    Hi I have recently heard of people having their accounts hacked and gifting people using all or some of the hacked accounts units. Can we have a mail sent to us or some way to track who is receiving these gifts?

You heard or it happened to you personally? Big difference.
  • Options
    KingsamKingsam Posts: 109
    Actually both. There me and three others that it happened to just in my alliance. One guy lost 2100 units over night.
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    Kingsam wrote: »

You can file a ticket with support and they can research it...but they are never going to give you information like usernames or anything.