**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Event quest ending cutscenes?

I've been playing for around a year now and loosely try to keep up with the MCOC storyline. I remember that when I completed the event quest that Dormammu was released with, there was a little slideshow cutscene after finishing it that sorta explained the aftermath of the event. It was cool, but in prior and subsequent events I never got a cutscene. I assumed that maybe not all events had an ending cutscene.

Fast forward to the MODOK event quest. I completed it and did not get a cutscene, which I assumed was normal. However later after I went back to clear another difficulty, there was a cutscene afterwards. Now I'm wondering if each event quest was supposed to have one and if so, why haven't I been seeing all of them? I didn't get one for finishing the Sentry event and I'm pretty interested in what happens afterward.

On a related note, is there anywhere we can view past event quest cutscenes?

Comments

• Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    In game home page > settings in top left corner > bottom left corner "cutscene" > choose from a lost of unlocked cutscenes.
  • 0chris9999999990chris999999999 Posts: 137
    edited January 2018

I did not get any cutscenes for the uncollected sentry difficulty, but I do for heroic. After every chapter there are 5-6 pages. It tells the story of how Carina (collector’s daughter) became the iso crystal infused cornerstone you see at end of 5.4

I have yet to finish 3rd chapter so maybe the story changes but that’s what I get out of thr Story so far
    Post edited by Kabam Miike on
  • Nexus_UY_ScutiNexus_UY_Scuti Posts: 480 ★★
    edited January 2018
    I did not get any cutscenes for the uncollected sentry difficulty, but I do for heroic. After every chapter there are 5-6 pages. It tells the story of how Carina (collector’s daughter) became the iso crystal infused cornerstone you see at end of 5.4

I have yet to finish 3rd chapter so maybe the story changes but that’s what I get out of thr Story so far

Why do u do that?

Spoilers man! It's only the first day of the event and many have not reached there yet!!
    Post edited by Kabam Miike on
  • Mana_PotMana_Pot Posts: 235 ★★
    In game home page > settings in top left corner > bottom left corner "cutscene" > choose from a lost of unlocked cutscenes.

I'm aware of these. They're for the main story. I'm referring to event quest cutscenes.
  • A_rock007A_rock007 Posts: 53
    Ya they keep on deleting them.
    I don't think after this month's eq the cutscenes would be recorded.
    So keep your snapshots ready lol
  • NamronstrykerNamronstryker Posts: 25

Why do u do that?

Spoilers man! It's only the first day of the event and many have not reached there yet!![/quote]

It was hidden by a tag explaining it was a spoiler why click it if you didn’t wanna know
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 51
    Yes, i wish they make a another columm for event cutscenes, like one for main story.