**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

[-M•D-] Marvels Dimwits - Semi New Alliance looking for Beginning and Growing Players

[-M•D-] Marvels Dimwits, Sister Alliance to [-M.M-] Marvels Morons

Hey everyone! After an very unexpected break, I am back at it again with building the Dimwits alliance!

So, what does this alliance full of Dimwits offer you, and what are our goals? Well, lets take a look.
  • As a sister alliance to the Morons we can offer advice from players who are playing at a very high level in a mid-high tier alliance.
  • We're a fun and friendly group, and there are plans to make a combined chat between the Morons and the Dimwits after we acquire a decent amount of players
  • We strive to help new and growing players with their rosters and gameplay skills, slowly rising in what we require in AQ from map 1 and slowly progressing to higher maps as our team grows. Our main focus will be this event as it provides the best rewards for ranking champs.
  • Ditto for AW. We want to push as far as we can with only our progressing skills and rosters. There are no plans for requiring items for either AQ or AW.
  • Events we plan to push for SA and Completion only for the most part, the other events are optional and for the people who have the time to do them.

So if you read that and like what it said. Lets move on to the next step, which of course requires more reading :). Well since you now know what we aim for, and what we can offer you. Lets see what we want to see from you.
  • Be ready and active for AQ: Nothing much, just be at a high enough level to run AQ and (almost) always use your top 3 champs for AQ. As stated earlier, we want to focus on this event as it provides the best rewards for ranking champs thus is why we need the best champs to score the most points.
  • Participate in events, no point requirements as of yet, but definitely looking for participation in the easier events.
  • Line App. Lets face it, the ingame chat system sucks, so we will be using the line app for the majority of our communication.
  • Be a team player. The emphasis here is on team, you should make your moves in AQ in a fairly timely manner and make hcoices that'll benefit the alliances. If you're going to be busy anytime let us know ahead of time.

Finally, if you managed to sit through reading all of this, then props to you , but it must mean you are interested in joining this alliance in some way. So add me on the line app at Poisonvirgo to talk. My ingame name is Person1035.

Well, since now I've ran out of things to say, you should just go and join my alliance because what else is there to do.

Comments

• Options
    Well hello again, just a quick update/bump to this post.
    We're at 4 players already, and looking forward to being able to start Alliance War as soon as we get one more.

Anyhow, the important thing is, we're still building our alliance, so if you plan on joining, you should be patient as we slowly build up our ranks and progress.

Finally, I'm not sure if clicking the post will send you to the original post, or this comment, so just read the top if you haven't and if you have come message me at Poisonvirgo on the line app.
  • Options
    Hey everyone, another quick update. We're currently at 5 players which means AW and AQ are run simultaneously now.

If you're interested in joining add me at Poisonvirgo on the line app!

(We are still a beginning alliance, so you have to be patient as we slowly build up our roster)
  • Options
    Hey everyone, update #3. We are now a group of 11. Therefore AQ and AW are split into two BGs now, we're getting amazing progression these first few days, I hope you'll join us!

If you're interested in joining add me at Poisonvirgo on the line app!

(We are still a beginning alliance, so you have to be patient as we slowly build up our roster)
  • Options
    Hey everyone. We are still at a group of 11, but being so we have successfully run a 100% completion of Map 2. Our first true AW run will come next Monday.

If you’re Interested in joining. Add me at Poisonvirgo on the line app!

(We are still a beginning alliance. So you must be patient as we slowly build up our roster)