**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner Advancement Event cutoffs for different reward levels

AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
Hey All

Wondering if there is a way to determine what the Point levels were for each Rank Rewards in this latest SA Event?

My Alliance scored 388k and recieved 41-70% rewards! Not bad considering Christmas bonuses!

Please elaborate on your Alliance score and rewards.

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    any active top end allainces scores over 500k mark every week
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited January 2018
    833k top 3-5%
  • Options
    My alliance got in the 1-2% bracket with 1,006k points.
  • Options
    My alliance got in the 1-2% bracket with 1,006k points.
  • Options
    Animejay70Animejay70 Posts: 400 ★★★
    We avg 750-80pk per week.
  • Options
    AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    Some of you can't seem to read!

I asked for what your scores were and what level of rewards resulted!

I was in an Alliance that received Rank 1 (overall) rewards with a total SA of 388k! That was the beginning of December!

So "claims" of 500k weekly without further elaboration ring hollow... as in "good for you"!

But answering without detailing what reward you got in the latest SA is kinda useless!

I mostly want to hear from those who were rewarded in the 71-100%, 41-70% & 21-40% range.

Please!

Reason: to determine how close or far we were to getting higher rewards and/or how close to not getting the decent rewards that we did receive!

Quite simple really.
  • Options
    Dr_ARCHerDr_ARCHer Posts: 125
    Without knowing which bracket you are in, it is quite difficult to ascertain what are the points needed to reach the next rank. For example your current alliance score of 388k could only put you in the 41-70% rank, but your previous alliance is ranked 1 with the same score. Clearly the bracketing between the 2nis different.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    We scored 479,961 and got into the 41-70% which got us 425 5* and 400 4* shards.
    We usually get into 21-40% but people weren't as active over the holiday period
  • Options
    shashankchromeshashankchrome Posts: 84
    My alliance got in the 1-2% bracket with 1, 006k points.