**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which science champ to rank up?

DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
edited January 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I enjoy using both champs. Quake has a broad range of utilities and she's useful in AW as a Magik boss killer.

Hulk on the other hand has really good damage output and may help me in chapter 5.2.6 to become uncollected.

Not sure if i should r5 Quake, or r4 hulk...

Which science champ to rank up? 29 votes

4* 4/40 Quake Sig level 82
58%
Golden_GuardianYellsomebuffajrGrimv717SungjBreynolds11Trust_it13GreenstrokeDOKTOROKTOPUSStrange_happensBobomanMy_SuperiorBahamutArmandoReGzNioc0124TheHoodedDormammumfleury 17 votes
4* 3/30 Hulk Sig level 20
41%
Spity68Vossler77SpeedbumpMagrailothosSyl_jrLfer58SpiritOfVengeanceshchong2KrimsoulTheMarauder53ElitehunterGeneralbuttnaked 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    DLegendDLegend Posts: 745 ★★★
    Does anyone have any opinions on both champs?
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,366 ★★★★★
    edited January 2018
    4* 3/30 Hulk Sig level 20
    A month ago I would have said Hulk in a heartbeat; but then they fixed Quake so her Aftershock damage scaled properly...

I have a team built around my 5/50 Hulk; with Juggernaut and Ronan providing critical rate synergies. I love Hulk's damage output; and in the hardest event quests, you can get a lot of damage done by reviving him above 25% health so as to get the most of his Hulk Smash. Use his SP1 and regular stuns; and just pour on the damage.

On the other hand, Quake can also do awesome damage via aftershock; doesn't trigger mystic dispersion; and can be used to avoid triggering all sorts of regeneration and other effects via concussion. Her charging heavy damage isn't high; but can't be avoided or reduced, and doesn't trigger abilities at all. Her base damage is fairly high too.

Hulk is too good not to R4; so I would definitely R4 Hulk for now; and then face this decision later when deciding who to use T4CC on for R5. It may come down to your other champions, and what synergies you have available - A lot more champions have synergies with Hulk than with Quake...
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    4* 4/40 Quake Sig level 82
    Dudes, look up “Quake God Mode” on YT