**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Colossus L2 - Possible Bug

GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
edited January 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Not sure if this was brought up, I somewhat remember a comment on it. There's a possible bug where Colossus is missing the first kick of his Special 2. Just bringing it up. Happened twice in a row for me in the Arena. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Nice try. I'm not new to the game. I've used Colossus for years because he was my Top Champ starting out. When the kick doesn't connect as they stand there, but the rest do, there's an issue. Good luck next time.
  • Options
    IOSJasoNIOSJasoN Posts: 643 ★★★
    I agree with you on this.. You need to switch to a 4 hit combo when using sp2 or his first kick often misses (giving time for them to block the rest) or having them locked in the corner when you use it helps also
  • Options
    I'm almost certain it's a bug because my proximity hasn't changed. I've used him a long time. They don't Evade or anything. It's just not connecting. In any case, I just wanted to bring it to their attention.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,189 ★★★★★
    I'm almost certain it's a bug because my proximity hasn't changed. I've used him a long time. They don't Evade or anything. It's just not connecting. In any case, I just wanted to bring it to their attention.
    Ther or awar of it u to late with it.
  • Options
    Gamer wrote: »
    Ther or awar of it u to late with it.
    Ah ok. Thanks. No problem. I wasn't sure if it was brought up or not.
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    @GroundedWisdom what type of phone do you use?
  • Options
    It is not depending on the device at all.he has this bug for pretty long.the same as captain marvel.
  • Options
    GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Not a bug. Not proven yet, is more than likely user error
  • Options
    First I've seen it.
  • Options
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    @GroundedWisdom what type of phone do you use?

Galaxy Tab.
  • Options
    Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited January 2018
    There was a thread from October saying the same thing, there was an acknowledgment of the issue but that’s been about it.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/28115/colossus-and-uc-s2-broken-under-investigation#latest
  • Options
    There was a thread from October saying the same thing, there was an acknowledgment of the issue but that’s been about it.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/28115/colossus-and-uc-s2-broken-under-investigation#latest

Ah thanks.
  • Options
    ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    i use colos alot. its not really a bug. its more the range of the champs. usually i pin the opponent to the wall before i cast sp2. wont miss. its the proximity of the 2 champs.
  • Options
    No, I've seen times where I'm not close enough. This is within range. He's definitely not making contact. AA has moments as well, but his range is closer. Not sure if it's just the animation space, or if he's not contacting either, but that's his Heavy. Colossus stands within range, the first kick doesn't hit, and the other kicks do. Neither Champs move.
  • Options
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    sounds like is another problem that even after being acknowledged, has gone unsolved for over 3 months

Well, acknowledgement doesn't mean they have a fix.
  • Options
    They don't pick and choose fixes.
    I'm not overly-concerned about it. I use him in the Arena mostly, so it's not really a huge detriment because I can still get a Win. I just wanted to let them know. If they're already aware, that's fine with me.