**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New champion's animation

MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 314
edited January 2018 in General Discussion
What's the current trend on making the newer champs move so fast to the point where you have no time to react...this is getting annoying

Comments

• Options
    @NuHuman_2099 I'm playing uncollected vs void and by the time I do a hit he's already on my head...

I play on a IPhone 5s so is nothing related to phone with a good connection...
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    To give all champs unique animations, they made the movesets of several champs very wonky. For example, I can never distinguish between doc ock's heavy and basic attacks (all I see is a flurry of arms all over the screen every time I try to fight him). Same for Hela. The weird movesets also make it quite difficult to parry some of these champs. And the list seems to be growing with each new champ added
  • Options
    @GbSarkar Exactly, idk this new trend, I hope it stops cuz 2nd time this uncollected final boss have been giving me issues due their over the top animations...
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,182 ★★★★★
    It Can br iPhone 5. But im Can say im use a iphone 7 plus and. Im hit void 4 time dash away and hit hit me like 0.3 sek after dash back like. He. Just faster Thah How ther suspose to be.
  • Options
    @ArmandStar Not sure about that...